[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your honest opinions of this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What are your honest opinions of this film?
>>
>>67780327

It's been ages since I've seen it. Was this the one with the throwing-up-on-the-ride scene? Because that and Kramer are all I really remember about those movies.

That and MISTER HEALY...
>>
File: whothefuckisthis.png (508 KB, 459x496) Image search: [Google]
whothefuckisthis.png
508 KB, 459x496
Who is this? Was he in the movie? I don't remember.
>>
>>67781058

I know, right? Also, where the fuck is Jon Ritter's torso?
>>
File: shot0003.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shot0003.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
Pretty watchable for a kids movie. I liked the visual style.
>>
File: 1414786488847.gif (1 MB, 458x255) Image search: [Google]
1414786488847.gif
1 MB, 458x255
>>67780986
>no "its blue cheese"
>no the dog coming back to life after taking a huge shit
>no rabies nose job
>no italian food fight

cmon
>>
>>67781509

Why did that piece of babe want to marry the single cuck?

I cant recall.
>>
>>67782304
He was the last man on earth.
>>
One of my most watched movies as a kid.

Always thought LaWanda was gross, wtf little Ben
>>
This was literally on tv a moment ago
I love Gilbert Gottfried
>>
Remember when Problem Child 2 was the pinnacle of /tv/ memeing?
>>
Wasn't there a scene with the principal wearing a diaper? Or was that the 1st?

Whichever it was, I remember laughing at that as a kid -- if it, indeed, happened.
>>
>>67780327
Fun fact: the lady who was the bitchy wife in the first one is the nice nurse in this one
>>
>>67783258
He was wearing a diaper because his ass was exploded by a comically fake looking stick of dynamite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.