[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this. Is it as good as /tv/ has led me to believe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 675x1000
About to watch this. Is it as good as /tv/ has led me to believe?
>>
I enjoyed it and think most people did. Whether they'd class it as "good" is anyone's guess.
>>
It's alright. Not outstanding in any way, but not bad either.
>>
no, it's fucking terrible, that's why they told you it was good, why don't you marathon the first 10 minutes then come back here and shitpost
>>
>About to watch this movie, but first redpill me on it?

neo/tv/yall
>>
good popcorn flick
>>
Benicio del Toro delivers a tour de force, but Emily Blunt is fucking bland as shit.
>>
Sicario turns on them and leaves them for dead there I saved you ninety minutes
>>
>>67780026
I don't even know what redpill means.

>>67780052
>>67780082
Thanks for actual replies
>>
>>67780082
>Emily Blunt is fucking bland as shit.

her character was the audience insert. It's not entirely her fault.
>>
>>67780153
Ok, please don't spoil.
>>
One of the most tense movies I've seen in recent memory. It's really an "edge of your seat" movie the whole way through, with some amazing performances.
>>
>>67780182
Just get off this site and watch it famalam

she was dead the whole time
>>
>>67780182
just watch it mayne. YOu'll be glad you did. come back and join in the shitposting when you're through.
>>
>>67780192
i agree. 8/10 white knuckling. Overrated score though.
>>
>>67779901
Worthy addition to Villie's resume. And some of the shots were fucking gorgeous.
>>
File: boner.jpg (92 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
92 KB, 1600x1200
BONER
>>
>>67780481
What does this mean exactly?
>>
>>67780216
In the dlc she actually was just dreaming of being dead. .
>>
>>67780509
Adrenaline gives you either a pounding erection or hyper jimmy legs. He saw a car trailing them and knew they were going to be hit eventually.
>>
>>67779901
Honestly near flawless for what it is. Worth a watch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.