[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite animated movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: kung_fu_panda.jpg (245 KB, 2769x3072) Image search: [Google]
kung_fu_panda.jpg
245 KB, 2769x3072
What are some of /tv/'s top animated movie picks. I have to say the Kung Fu Panda franchise is like a god tier animated franchise. Specially the visuals in 3 is amazing.
>>
File: KFP3-Po-Oogway.png (2 MB, 1365x582) Image search: [Google]
KFP3-Po-Oogway.png
2 MB, 1365x582
Kung fu panda 3 is probably the most prettiest animated movie out there. Also a really great movie is Tin Tin, has that Spielberg charm to it.
>>
Rango is cgi kino
>>
File: 34124312.jpg (40 KB, 499x298) Image search: [Google]
34124312.jpg
40 KB, 499x298
This movie got me by the balls
>>
The entire Kung Fu Panda franchise is underrated as fuck. It has some of the best animated movie villains, its funny and looks amazing. The fights are going so fast and are really creative.
>>
Ratatouille
Kung Fu Panda 2
Madagascar 3 (Seriously, that franchise has aged well, go watch it)
The Lion King
Zootopia
Planet of the Teasure
>>
File: Up_(2009_film).jpg (144 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Up_(2009_film).jpg
144 KB, 250x370
I freaking love this movie.
>>
File: Shen_and_his_Cannon.png (310 KB, 519x343) Image search: [Google]
Shen_and_his_Cannon.png
310 KB, 519x343
>>67779595
A friend of mine told me KFP 3 was the best looking animated movie ever. Is this true haven't seen it, thought the second one was amazing specially the villain.
>>
>>67779595
>kung fu panda franchise
>god tier animated franchise
pls dont be serious,1 and 3 are trash,especially 3.2nd movie was the only decent one.
>>
1. Up
2. Kung Fu Panda 2
3. Tin Tin
4. Rango
5. Wreck it Ralph
>>
>>67779932
Shen was GOAT. It was just the right amount of edgy but intelligent and commited to his goals.

He was never a comedic release like most villians in animated movies out there and I loved that, because you keep him seriously even when he died.
>>
>>67780099
take him*
>>
>>67779801
>Kung Fu Panda 2
My nigga here gets it.

>>67779765
>The entire Kung Fu Panda franchise is underrated as fuck.
Yeah the second is funny and surprisingly moving with excellent music.
>>
>>67780099
>He was never a comedic release like most villians
Yeah but he was hilarious in some scenes but the Joke was never at the expense of his intensity and villainous nature.

"And I envisioned it a little to the left"

"The only reason you are still alive is I find your stupidity mildly amusing" (or something like that).
>>
File: coraline-doll.png (757 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
coraline-doll.png
757 KB, 1280x800
does coraline count?
>>
>>67779595
Frozen
Rise of the Guardians
Toy Story
Over the Hedge
Cars
Antz
Coraline
Alice in Wonderland
Inside Out
>>
>>67780899
that movie was subtly creepy
>>
>>67779673
>>67780091

>Rango

Oh yeah, i've seen it three times and each time it grows more and more on me. Is excellent, the animation is incredible, the character design is creepy yet charming and the humor is sometimes very weird but also funny. Amazing film.
>>
File: Favourite animated films.jpg (261 KB, 907x492) Image search: [Google]
Favourite animated films.jpg
261 KB, 907x492
>>67779595
These are my favourites off the top of my head now, I bet i've missed some but oh well. It's nice to see some KFP2 love because that film is criminally underrated.
>>
>>67781896
Shit don't know why the quality went so bad.
>>
>Disney
Snow White
Pinocchio
Hunchback of Notre-Dame
Tangled
Zootopia
Nightmare Before Christmas

>Pixar
Toy Story 2
The Incredible
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Inside Out

>DreamWorks
The Prince of Egypt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda 2
How to Train Your Dragon
How to Train Your Dragon 2

>Other
Coraline
ParaNorman
The Iron Giant
The Lego Movie
The Secret of Kelles
Song of the Sea

Feel free to insult my taste. Also I make a distinction between Western animation and Japanese animation, which I excluded.
>>
>>67781896
KFP2 is the best film in that series, IMHO. And 3 was dogshit.
>>
>>67782348
Yeah it was by far the best. There were good aspects within three but for the most part I agree it was a big disappointment.
>>
>>67782348
I would rate them
Kung Fu Panda; 7.5/10
Kung Fu Panda 2; 8.5/10
Kung Fu Panda 3; 6/10 (mainly for how beautiful it looked and some of the story was ok.)
>>
i love these 2 for some reason
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.