[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can DC pull off a buddy cop inspired capeshit about Blue Beetle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Can DC pull off a buddy cop inspired capeshit about Blue Beetle and Booster Gold or can that not exist in their grimdark universe?
>>
>>67779295
>Booster Gold is a Junkie on FutuRoids
>Blue Beetle is manic depressive self harmer
Fuck Dark DC, fuck it so hard.
>>
>>67779295
I'd love some BB.
>>
>>67779475
That's the point, but we'll never get it as they don't fit the tone of Snyder's Watchmen Series featuring DC.
>>
File: league08.jpg (130 KB, 584x449) Image search: [Google]
league08.jpg
130 KB, 584x449
We could have a Justice League from that era with the chubby Blue Beetle, the Guy Gardner who tease Batman all the time until Bat punched him in the face, with Martian Manhunter as a lead who's mad at Mr Miracle stupidity (when he tried to land a spaceship on JL rooftop), but no, everything had to be dark and grimey because when something is dark is perceived as clever. Fucking hell.
>>
>>67779295
Are they superfags?
>>
are they faggot characters? they look as gay as fuck
>>
>>67779295
I would so watch this shit. Get Lord and Miller on the phone and make an offer.
>>
>>67779405
and that might be more created with whatever fucked up shit they do to them.

They just shot Jimmy Olsen to death ten seconds in.
>>
>>67779295
Jake as Blue Beetle
Goose as Booster Gold
>>
File: 1378941957233.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1378941957233.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>67779647
Zack Snyder would try to turn it into another Watchmen citing Beetle was the basis for Night Owl and make up some bullshit about J'Onn being Manhattan or some shit. He and fans claims is iz so much smarter than fun comic book films.
>>
>>67779674
>>67779679
You're thinking of Hawk and Dove.
>>67779783
Given the choice between Snyderised or no BB/BG film, I'll take no film.
It's a fucking tragedy, DC has just as rich and varied a universe as marvel if not more so, but snyder has fucked it so we'll not see that come to light in film for a decade or more.
>>
>tfw they won't be in a movie but they'll appear in Legends of Tomorrow
>>
>>67780316
I'd have wanted BG in command more than half assed Dr Who ripoff.
>>
They're never going to get deep enough into their cinematic universe to make a movie about these two. It's going to be rebooted in a couple years with a new Batman or Superman movie.
>>
>>67779295
It's a shame that the biggest bromance in DC universe will never make it to the big screen. Imagine a movie building this beautiful friendship, then the second part ending with the death of beetle and finally the last movie Booster assembling a team and dealing with the bastard that kill his dear friend.
>>
>>67779295
Well, maybe theyll show up on LoT (there are rumors about BG) , but I don't think Warner will take that risk. Arrowverse is doing better than DCCU, so they can pull off whatever they want.
>>
File: Booster Gold 39_20.jpg (931 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
Booster Gold 39_20.jpg
931 KB, 1280x1994
They'd probably kill Ted. The man just can't stay alive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.