[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else just Want Superman and Batman in the TVDC universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sup.jpg (210 KB, 417x742) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
210 KB, 417x742
Does anyone else just Want Superman and Batman in the TVDC universe?

It's ridiculous that CW is more likely to do it better on a budget.

Who would you cast as Superman and Batman on TV?
>>
>>67778731
No because as much as you grant dick suckers try to force yourself to believe otherwise, the flash cgi i looks god awful tableland we have seen that supergirl bullshit that tries to pull off krptonian powers. its embarrasing. Plus

>wanting more CW soap opera drama crap and shitty fight scenes

Fuck off Amell, you and your friends cant act either
>>
>>67778820
god awful and*

dunno where table came from
>>
Fuck off to your containment board faggot
>>
>>67778857
from your shitty iphone you mobileposter faggot
>>
No but if Superman or Batman somehow pop up in Fox's Gotham via some crazy science fiction hijinks I'm sure it'd be a god damn amazing episode that doesn't look like dog shit.
>>
TV is the right media for superheroes stories

They just need better effects
>>
no.

I really love the flash and all but it's still trashy.
>>
>>67779017
You admit you're a Lenny Memester that eats shit with a smile just because it has brand recognition. Wow, you're such an epic nerd. Simply epic.
>>
If they ever did a TV show, they should give it a big budget and go to something like Netflix. I'd cast Karl Urban as Batman.
>>
>>67779071
No I'm just able to acknowledge if something is trashy whether or not it entertains me, i'm not like you where everything i like is high art because i like it
>>
>>67779245
>i'm not like you where everything i like is high art because i like it
I like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, TWD, Star Wars VII. They certaintly are not high art. I'm not like you where I'll buy a nintendo ds to play some shitty Flash game.
>>
>>67778731
>Does anyone else just Want Superman and Batman in the TVDC universe?
They're called Supergirl and Arrow.
>>
>>67779340
>acting superior when you acknowledge liking trash too
the fuck
>>
>>67778960
batman is already on gotham
>>
File: 12345678.webm (1 MB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
12345678.webm
1 MB, 450x330
>>67779417
>he eats greasy pizza so he shouldn't laugh at me for eating literal dogshit!
>>
>>67780016
nice meme /v/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.