[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have come to save Capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1222x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1222x866
We have come to save Capekino
>>
>>67777341
>FUCKING NIGGERSSSS AGAIIINNNNNN
>>
cucumberman is #hairgoals fasho tbqpmfhwu
>>
>>67777341

The whole capeshit thing is getting really oversaturated, especially that list of the fuckin 20 films Marvel plans to make. Some of them about heros nobody gives a fuck about like this nigga.

All that magic shit is boring, I want mutants and shit
>>
BOLTS OF BALLSACK
>>
>>67777341
>image.jpg
>>
Name of the comedy, please ?
>>
>>67777341
It's over, Marvel is finished
>>
You faggots are still gonna watch it.
It's gonna be fun to watch, regardless of shitty plot holes.
It's gonna make a shit ton of money yet will still be called a flop by idiots who don't actually know what 'flop' means..
More capeshit company defending threads.
Etc.

This is /tv/
>>
File: 015150015.gif (997 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
015150015.gif
997 KB, 500x200
>>67777341
>>
>>67777505
>All that magic shit is boring, I want mutants and shit.

You've had superhero movies with "mutants and shit" since 2000. Stop fucking whining. Also, MCU films can't use mutants because Fox owns the film rights for the term mutant and Marvel's mutant characters.
>>
File: adventure_by_angelaart-d1tsk2n.jpg (118 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
adventure_by_angelaart-d1tsk2n.jpg
118 KB, 600x596
>>
>>67777341
Honestly for a set pic for a movie about a fucking wizard, they could be way more cringy
>>
>>67777505
>Some of them about heros nobody gives a fuck about like this nigga.

Marvel was able to turn literal nobodies like the Guardians and Antman into box office hits. They know what they're doing.
>>
>>67777341
Cucumber's costume is fantastic
>>
i'm more hyped for Dr. Strange than any other capeshit on the horizon

i hope the age of magicshit is upon us soon, Harry Potter wasn't enough, and i want something more mature
>>
REEEEEE

NOT ENOUGH CGI

WHERE ARE THE EXPLODING SKYSCRAPERS?

I BET THIS SHIT WILL HAVE HUMOR, I HATE HUMOR REEEEEEE
>>
>>67778709
>>67778736
>tfw they implied it'd have cosmic horror elements to it

LOVECRAFT MOVIE WHEN?
>>
>JUST jared
>>
Does anyone here have the concept art they released a while back? There was one that was super trippy that got me fucking HYPE
>>
>>67779195
JUST
>>
>>67778796
stupid quips =/= humor

im watching blade 2 right now on tv right now and it shits all over capeshit both dc and marvel because it has actual action and choreography

capeshit ruined action films and it pisses me off so fucking much
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Are they making a Dr Orpheus movie?
>>
>>67779337
Orpheus is a parody of Strange.
So yeah, sort of.
>>
>>67777341
Deadpool wins again.
>>
>>67779336
This, Blade 2 is how you make a proper action film that is based on a comic book, oh and don't forget, it is how you also cast actors for the right part.
>>
>>67779336
what makes blade not capeshit? was the first x-men movie capeshit?
>>
>>67781732
Bade 1 and 2, aren't shit.
>>
>>67781899
i agree with you on that, i just assumed all comic book movies were automatically capeshit. when i first came to /tv/ i saw a thread about the mask, and every other post was capeshit this and capeshit that so i just assumed it was all comic movies
>>
>>67781995
Blade 1 and 2 are different because they weren't made with the intention of cashing in on the capeshit bucks, they are legitimate horror action movies.
>>
Ever notice how badly The Matrix ripped off Blade? Frost even has a 'bullet-time' moment when Blade tries to shoot him in the park.

Blade 2 is okay, good action movie, but Blade is actually a decent film. Although by spinning it into a trilogy, I'd say overall Blade became capeshit.
>>
>>67783175
The Blood-God CGI at the end didn't age very well though.
>>
>>67777341
I know nothing about Dr Strange, who are these retards and why are they dressed like this?
>>
>>67777341
>That fucking ugly nigger
I hate him, he somehow believes he's an actor. Somebody lynch him
>>
>>67777341

DC VS MARVEL
DAY VS NIGHT
PC VS MAC
COKE VS PEPSI
NVIDIA VS AMD
IPHONE VS SAMSUNG

fanboyism is always a beacon of a less capable intelect
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.