[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg (21 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg
21 KB, 421x236
Do you watch this show? If you do is it worth watching? I think about starting it.
Other capeshows i watched and like are: I like Daredevil very much,Flash also,loved first two seasons of Arrow,but I hate season 3 and 4 and stopped watching that crap.Also watched gotham till this midseason finale but have no plan to continue it.Tried watching Jessica Jones but couldnt get into it. So should i start agenta and will i like based on these other capeshows i listed?
>>
>>67776413
Agents of shield is eh until later into the first season until the parallels with the winter soldier start then it picks up. It doesn't really drop off after that
>>
>>67776537
Around which episode it gets better?
>>
>>67777016
no, the show is beyond terrible. If you want to watch some capeshit tv show watch DD but not the ninja storyline / foggy / karen
>>
>>67776537
season 3 is kind of shit compared to season 2.
>>
I enjoyed season 2 a lot, then the bginning of season 3 bored me into stopping. I'll just wait to see how it turns out. This is one of those shows where I don't mind skipping "bad" episodes
>>
>>67777016
he's lying to you, the show is shit throughout, with two episodes where it improves slightly during the Winter Soldier tie-in, then returns to shit

actually it gets worse
>>
>>67777444
I can't bring myself to argue against you.
>>
>>67777690
>>
What about Agent Carter?
>>
i watch it

havent watched the last two episodes

it got good when adama came into the show and they were doing stuff from captain america 2

its been shit ever since they start doing the fake x-men stuff though and how HAIL HYDRA is based on some shit cult
>>
>>67776413
It's probably the best capeshit on actual TV right now. The first couple episodes are on the mediocre side but help build characterization and let's the audience get to know the characters better so I wouldn't recommend skipping them.
>>
>>67778534
it is BEYOND SHIT. The only people who think its good are Big Bang Theory fags
>>
File: EVERYTHING IS FINE.png (97 KB, 735x608) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING IS FINE.png
97 KB, 735x608
>>67778569
It's a good show senpai
Sorry you don't have anything to watch on TV now that Arrow is shit
>>
>>67778353
It's ok. Doesn't deviate much from ok in either direction.
Unless you are /pol/, then you'll get triggered hard by Season 2.
>>
>>67776413
I like it a lot. Just give it a shot, but the general consensus is that it doesn't get good until mid-late season 1 with the Winter Soldier tie-in. It's hard to say though, I hated most of season 1 but then liked it on a rewatch. I can't tell if that's because I knew what to expect or if the airing schedule being incosistent shit screwed the show over. I'd argue the show just gets stronger as it goes on.

>>67778353
I tried twice to watch that show and still haven't made it past episode 5. It doesn't help that I didn't care about her in the first movie but the whole show just looks and feels so cheap. Agents of shield looks so much better despite practically having double the episode order. Shame because the short had some really good production values.
>>
I'm a Marvel fanboy and love Coulson but can't get into the show. They are supposed to be an elite team but the cast sucks.
Little asian non-powered chick who takes on mercs with kung fu. Super young Brit scientists. Mary Sue (Quake) - hot chick, elite hacker, becomes a badass fighter in a few episodes, suddenly gets super powers. Ward is cool though.
>>
>>67780077
Skye grew on me in the second season. Ward is the best though, the worst thing about this season is them killing him off because we all know the alien plot won't last.
>>
Just finished s1

They seem to be pushing hard this"Gemma flirts with black guy" thing which triggers me
>>
>>67780257
Skye is literally the worst character on tv in the last 100 years.
>>
>>67780368
I've had a hard on for her since she exploded a tree and impaled that guy. And that is still a bullshit comment when Arrow exists.
>>
>>67780360
Don't worry he dies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.