[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One more day left. Who's gonna get clubbed like a baby seal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
One more day left.

Who's gonna get clubbed like a baby seal?
>>
>>67775409
Cliff hanger.
>>
>>67775457
Wrong, you've been fooled by AMC.

The actual episode ends with Glenn getting Lucilled, then a final monologue from Negan combined with shots of Alexandria burning.
>>
Why is Negan so much more well kempt than Rick?
>>
WE HAVE FINALLY BECOME THE LIVING PISS PANTS
>>
>>67775457
>implying it isn't a comic turned to television series
>implying cliffhangers aren't used in monthly comics
>implying the cliffhangers don't replicate the sense of "tune in next time" that is essential to many comic series
>implying "cheap cliffhangers" is a bug and not a feature of the quality
>implying moments that are too important to cliff hanger in the comics get cliff hangered in the show.

The cliff hangers have a reason, it keeps the comics' style. Of course it's going to seem like a cheap attempt to extort the audience watch the next time to those who don't get shit or like to be contrarian for the sake of seeming smarter but actually appearing stupider.
>>
the important question here is whether we'll get at least one scene of a shirtless Negan
>>
https://m.soundcloud.com/crazescape/vocaroo-s1zbuxttkslk

"It's gonna be Pee-Pee pants city real quick soon."

"Which one you pricks is the leader?"

"You're Rick right?.. Hi~.. I'm Negan and I 'do not' appreciate you killin' my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people..

..Not Cool.

..Not Cool. You. Have. No. Idea. How not cool that shit is. I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly.

Yeah..

You're so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes.

Yes you are..

You see Rick, whatever you do. No matter what. You don't mess with the New World Order. New World Order is this, and its really simple. Even if you're stupid which you may well be.. You can understand it.

You ready?

Here goes, pay attention..

*you can hear him pick up the bat*

Give me your shit.. or I will kill you.

Today was Career Day. We invested alot, so you would know who I am.. and what I can do..

..You work for me now.

You have shit. You give it to me. That's your job. Now I know that is a "Mighty Big Nasty Pill to Swallow."

..but swallow it, YOU most CERTAINLY will.

You ruled the Roost. You.. built something.

You thought you were safe. I get it.

But, the word is out. You.. are not safe.

Not even close.

In fact, you are pegged. More pegged if you don't do what I want, and what I want.. is half your shit.

..and if that's too much, then you can make, find or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later. This.. Is your way of life now.

The more you fight back. Harder it will be..

So someone, knocks on your door.

*laughs*

..you let us in.

"We own that door. You try to stop us? ..and we will knock it down.

You understand?

What? No answer?!

You didn't really think you were gonna get through this without being punished didja?

(Adressing Everyone)

I don't wanna kill you people..

Just wanna make that clear from the get-go. I want you people to work for me. You can't do that for me If you're dead, can you?"
>>
Part 2 of shit transcript:
I'm not growin' a garden..

You killed my people. A whole damn lot of them that I'm comfortable with.

..and for that..

..for that you're gonna pay.

..and for that, I'm gonna BEAT the HOLY HELL out of one you.

*sounds of gesturing*

This.. this is Lucille..

..and She. Is. Awesome.

..all this. Allllllll this is so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor.

*sniffs* ..Huh..

I gotta share this shit..

..You got one of our guns.

Yeah.. *tapping hat against his hand* ..got our guns.

(looks at Carl)

C'mon kid, at least cry a little.

*sounds that he squatted down to talk to Carl now*

..Mmm! Jeezusss.. fucking shitty, I should JUST PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY RIGHT NOW!"

Rick: NOOO! NOoo *someone hits him and quiets him, everyone screams*

Negan: ..get him back in Line!

Carl: Nooo.. *sounds like he's grunting and crying* ..NOOOO! DONT! ..dont! *sniffling*

Megan: Don't any of you ever do that again. I will shut that shit down. No exceptions.

First ones free. Its an emotional moment. I get it..

*Carl whimpering*

Negan: ..sucks don't it? Only to realise you don't know shit. This your kid right?

..hahaha, this is DEFINITELY your kid right?

Rick: ..so STOP THIS!

Megan: HEY! Don't make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me.

(talking to everyone)

I gotta pick somebody! Everybody's at the table, waiting for you to order..

*whistling*

I know how we can decide. I got an idea.. Heheheh

Eeenie. Meanie. Miney. Moe.

Catch. A Tiger. By. Its Toe.

If. He Hollers. Let him go.

My mother. Told me. To pick. The very. Best. One. And. You. Are.... It!

*pause*

..anybody move, anybody try anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father.. And then we'll start.

You can breathe..

You can blink..

You can cry..

Hell, you're all gonna be doing that!..

*first swing, female scream, Rick tells No*

*you can hear the ringing and it sounds like it switches to the first person cam*
>>
>>67778137
No shut the fuck up. TWD comic has lots of cliffhangers but you only have to wait A MONTH for it to get resolved. Oh, and the comic doesn't get spoiled by people sneaking on set and critics watching an episode early.
>>
>Then he says some shit about taking it like a champ and continues to bop who it is.

Alright. So here's my Theory:

It's gonna show who it is. It just has to. There is only so many camera trickery they can do. But him doing eenie meenie miney moe has to show who's lined up during the 11 minutes this scene takes place in and who gets chosen during the first hit and where the screams are coming from the first person cam.
>>
>>67775568
No it was already confirmed that the extra 3 minutes added to the "90" minute show was just a promo for Fear The Walking Dead, you retards literally got cucked and won't find out who dies for months
>>
>>67778431
Wow and people have to wait a whole week and it generates conversation. How awful that the show is keeping accurate with the source material, including the style nuances.

Just stop before you look more like a mindless meme spouting moron.
>>
>>67779276
>1 week! it's faithful to the comic!
WRONG! It's the season finale you silly bitch. They're cutting away in the middle of a climactic scene. They already did this shit in the middle of the season with No Way Out, now they're doing it at the end to make us wait even longer. 3 months for No Way Out and now 7 month's for faithful actor that's been there since the beginning to get their big exit pissed on. Fuck you and fuck jews.
>>
Did no one else listen to the audio leak? I got the last 11 minutes several days ago.

1. JDM sounds amazing and is by far the best choice. Matt Dillon had the look but holy fuck JDM's voice is so perfect.

2. Glenn gets it. You can make out every screaming his name in the background and while I couldn't hear it apparently a few were even able to hear him say Maggie once.

There will be no tweest, just poor Glenn taking it like a champ.
>>
>>67779696
I keep trying to find it but all the links are deleted and so is the vocaroo.
>>
File: GSJGKSD.gif (921 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
GSJGKSD.gif
921 KB, 342x239
YFW they reveal who died as the guest on Talking Dead
>>
>>67779792
https://m.soundcloud.com/crazescape/vocaroo-s1zbuxttkslk
>>
>>67779829
Is JDM going to be on Talking Dead? If so, it will be the first time I watch that shitty memefest
>>
File: 1441005164171.png (133 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1441005164171.png
133 KB, 311x300
>>67779829
yfw some angry fat fatty who's been stewing over the spoilers for weeks storms the stage to gouge our Scott Gimples eyes
>>
Im so glad this fag is a goner.

Noticed how everytime a strong "villain" comes into the show, Rick becomes a pussy? Yet when theres no villain, he is fun to watch again.

Its almost fucking science.
>>
>>67776825
Which Negan? We're all Negan, shithead
>>
>>67779892
Will probably be whoever gets lucilled.
>>
>>67778363
>>67778289
This is completely different from the transcripts that I have seen other people post this week
>>
>>67779892
I think it'd be a bad call having THE BIG BAD on Talking Dead right after this finale. Shouldn't the main villain be more mythic than that? I'd watch it though.
>>
File: 1459076648986.jpg (40 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
1459076648986.jpg
40 KB, 1190x595
>leak was from the pre-op scene
>enjoy spend 60 minutes of nothing happens plus american adds just to see Glenn's death
>>
>>67779574
God, you're an idiot. They're not going to end the finale cutting away without revealing who it is. That's all part of the eenie, meanie, minie, mo part.

Whoever it is that gets killed, we aren't going to have our time wasted. Also, it's a turning point of the series, it's only fitting that moment is a cliff hanger. It is the conclusion of a character, many characters face a transition in their development as a consequence of this death.

It's only natural to use the time between seasons as a clear border between set of character arcs and another. It also defines the series, and thus a finale is the perfect time to set up "Walking Dead pre-Lucille" and "Walking Dead post-Lucille".
>>
>>67780307
its 90 minutes plus ads
or like 66 minutes if you pirate it
>>
>>67780369
>90 minutes plus ads
Nope, the whole thing is 90 minutes.
I think it'll be a 45/45 just to be fair.
>>
>>67780412
It's never been 45:45 when they've done the 90 minute episode.

They have about a 3:1 content minutes to ad minutes ratio, so expect it to be much better than 45:45. They generally have 45 mminutes of content when it's 60 minutes anyway
>>
File: 1459525677245.png (113 KB, 262x248) Image search: [Google]
1459525677245.png
113 KB, 262x248
>after tomorrow we'll have to wait six months until season 7
>>
File: penn-jillette.jpg (35 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn-jillette.jpg
35 KB, 300x400
Gale Anne Hurd (exec producer)
It goes where everyone is wondering if it will go. Jeffrey Dean Morgan brings it. It's going to be the longest summer ever. Thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead. People are going to be shocked and surprised — that's what we do."
>>
>>67780412
He's right, it's not actually 90 minutes you cuck

My country airs this on a premium channel minutes after original american AMC starts airing it

Mine doesn't have any ads, and it always feels much shorter than 90 minutes because it is
>>
>>67780767
Fox in Hueland?
>>
File: 1427862285579.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1427862285579.jpg
19 KB, 256x256
>>67780755
Making this a cliffhanger is seriously the stupidest shit this show has ever done
>>
File: 1210035714_f.jpg (20 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
1210035714_f.jpg
20 KB, 449x500
>>67780829
Argentina
>>
>>67778363
>Carl: Nooo.. *sounds like he's grunting and crying* ..NOOOO! DONT! ..dont! *sniffling*

I thought that sounded more like Glenn. I thought it was more Negan moving down the line to Maggie since she's a wreck after nearly miscarriaging. It also fits better in the dialogue if Negan is moving away from Carl.
>>
So, are they going to turn out to be The Whispers in Fear The Walking Dead or not or will they somehow be a future group Rick and co will come into conflict with.

What if they are the radio survivors group from the latest issue?
>>
>>67775568
>fear the walking dead air next sunday on the tenth
>its a three minute recap or promo of season one
You've been gyped by AMC.
>>
>>67781154
Showrunner said the characters aren't crossing a continent. Plus it'd shit on comic fans and Fear fans.
>>
>>67778437
>It's gonna show who it is
The camera switches to a point of view shot of the person getting bludgeon by Lucille.

At best, the first impact can show Lucille making contact with the person jawline as it dislocate, making it still unknown who it is. And then, the second impact can switch to POV.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7262404

I would really hate it if it turned out to be #1 since that would be the cheapest possible option.
>>
File: 1449789010207.png (206 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
1449789010207.png
206 KB, 860x684
>>67780959
>>
File: giphysdfsfdfsd.gif (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphysdfsfdfsd.gif
84 KB, 500x500
Official Neganning Thread Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s5LXon_4I
>>
>>67781497
But in the 11 minute scene leading up to this.

They can only pan to everyone's face and back to negans so many times.
>>
>>67781667
>>67781497
If I had to place my bets I'd say the POV is the pre-opening credits sequence and they redid the scene afterwards for the actual shot.

Several of the actors talked about being disgusted the day of filming. Abe came in late for the first time in 6 years, Lauren got sick, and Josh threw his script at a wall. Either they gonna show it for real or the actors are the biggest bunch of bullshitters around.
>>
>>67781569

>Rick finally gets revenge on Woodbury and gains their community by right of conquest
>Stations Magna and a small band of others to be the leader there

Make it happen Kirkman
>>
>>67779696
I think JDM need to perfect Negan, some.

I've always pictured Negan as sounding elated when he get excited and subdue when he is being serious. JDM voice really sounded languid and unethused. Or, like he is playing Negan up as the too cool for this sterotype villain.

When he said "Taking it like a champ" was perfect and he sounded excited, same when he told the Saviors to take out Carl's eye and he'll feed it to Rick, he sounded serious.Those are two perfect examples of Negan switching
personalities. Although seeing his facial expresions may help change my mind on his performance.
>>
>>67781594
>implying you wouldn't bury your cock deep down our qt ex-president's throat
>>
File: 0,,18231790_304,00.jpg (58 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
0,,18231790_304,00.jpg
58 KB, 940x529
>>67781974
>qt ex-president's
>qt
I like you my hermano, but, no.
>>
>>67778363
The one grunting is Glenn.

Negan told Maggie she look shitty and purportedly threatened to put her out of her pregnancy pains, it seem like he swung Lucille close enough to make it look like he was going to kill her. Glenn probably tried to shield her from Negan and the Saviors rearranged him, hence why Maggie shouted "No, Glenn!"
>>
>>67782441
>Negan told Maggie she look shitty and purportedly threatened to put her out of her pregnancy pains
Orrrrrrrrr more likely he told Daryl that because Daryl got fucked up last episode
>>
>>67782021
Would smash
>posting some unflattering picture
Anyone can look like shit at any time
>>
>>67781798
I honestly think the actors were simply hyping up the finale, they read the script and know yet the audience doesn't.

Lauren Cohan said: It's the cliffhangerist cliffhanger they ever did and compared it to the Sopranos.
>>
>>67782504
Daryl voice couldn't be heared and his voice is very gruff sounding.

Dwight probably left Daryl for dead and took Glenn and Michonne as hostages only.
>>
test
>>
>>67782680
D+
>>
>>67781646
>Not Johnny Cash's the Man Comes Around
>>
File: teal'c.jpg (11 KB, 472x432) Image search: [Google]
teal'c.jpg
11 KB, 472x432
rip glenn
why do people watch this shit show anyway when they could be rewatching the best TV-series of all time, SG-1?
>>
>>67782922
based anon
>>
File: Teal'c2.jpg (36 KB, 321x526) Image search: [Google]
Teal'c2.jpg
36 KB, 321x526
>>67782949
Indeed.
>>
File: the-walking-dead-154-cover.jpg (551 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-154-cover.jpg
551 KB, 900x1384
>>67781569
Pre-timeskip blonde Rick.

After he built his trust with Eugene. He'll take an excursion to Alexandria and coincidentally run into Michonne as the Whispers ambush them.
>>
>>67782922
>when they could be rewatching the best TV-series of all time
I will rewatch the best TV-series of all time tonight.

season six marathon of the Walking Dead.
>>
>Negan voice
>sound like a darker version of Rick
It's like pottery.
>in the comics Negan began a father-son relationship with Carl albeit it is more abusive then his relationship with Rick
>>
>>67783289
I do hope we get to see the Negan/Carl relationship.
>>
>>67783057

>Kirkman can't have Michonne and Rick be together like in the TV show so he makes pre-timeskip blonde Rick to pair her with

I'd imagine the group would get into some serious trouble, Blonde Rick's group comes in, heavily armed with lots of fire power and just blows The Whispers to fucking dust.
>>
>>67782658
>>67782504
Sound like Negan said that to Glenn.
>Negan: Je~sus you look shitty I should put you out of your misery
>Maggie: No, Glenn!!
>Glenn: *grunts and moans*
Could be Negan teased him with a simple swing and Maggie paniced, Saviors seperated the two love-birds.

Glenn'll still get Lucilled because of how he was rearranged. Negan will chalk it up as a happy coincidence.
>>
>>67783057
I'm convinced that the new blondie is from the Kingdom. Rick kinda convinced her that she needs to lead it. I'll be dissapointed if we don't get some depth added with them.
>>
>>67780412
>>67780581
>>67780767
I was talking as if it were two different points of discussion in >>67780369
. A. It's 90 minutes and B. it has ads
>or like 66 minutes if you pirate it
hence the second line
>>
File: rf1.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rf1.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67782561

>compared it to the Sopranos
>>
>>67782504
>>67783586

He obviously said "you look shitty" to Maggie idiots

That's why Glenn freaks out and screams "Don't" like 10 times.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.