[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of "Now You See Me"? Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1000x750
What did /tv/ think of "Now You See Me"?

Are you looking forward to the sequel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InqU8CLwbPg
>>
>>67773146

desu I despised it.
>>
>>67773146

Fun movie
Horrible ending
>>
>>67773244
What was wrong with the ending?
>>
File: 1266721074608.jpg (48 KB, 398x352) Image search: [Google]
1266721074608.jpg
48 KB, 398x352
Horribly shitty. Seriously.
I don't even understand how they signed such a cast given how fucking revolting the movie is.
I'm even more flabagasted to know there's a sequel under way
>>
File: smh tbh fam.jpg (6 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.jpg
6 KB, 249x242
>>67773146
>flick called now you see me
>Sequal isnt called now you dont
>>
>>67773264
The whole reveal wasn't that is was technological trickery and sleight of hand but "magic is real"
>>
>>67773146
Horrible, easily one of the worst movies I ever watched. Maybe not technically, but it had lot of elements I absolutely despise.
>>
>>67773146
I watched it like 2 years ago. I remember not liking it.

I think because it didn't make sense, or something. I don't know the whole premise was pretty dumb.

The Prestige is a better movie by far about magicians.
>>
One of the most retarded movie I have ever seen.
I had fun watching because it was so dumb.

Espacially that part where James Franco's brother fights that FBI guy with magical fireballs.
>>
BASED EISENBERG

BOYS MMM
>>
I had trouble believing Hulk was in on the whole ruse the entire time. Should have had someone else be the main investigator alongside Hulk to serve as the protagonist so it's a bit more believable. I don't believe anyone could be in on such a long game con and act so befuddled the entire time without giving it away.
>>
>>67773181
>>67773217
You are like the carrot top of shitposters
>>
>>67773264
>>67773527
what? magic is real i fine. you have autism

ruffalo turning out to be in on it wasnt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.