[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Why is this movie so good?
>>
>>67770036
Can't bruise the Cruise
Can't scoff the Hoff
>>
>i have become Rain Man

seriously?
>>
>>67770036
Because it is too smart for Marvel fans
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
>>
Is this the best capeshit film?
>>
>>67770036
It's not though
>>
Only because of Cruise and I haven't even watched it.
>>
godtier ost
>>
shit movie tbf
>>
File: someonemad.jpg (15 KB, 236x325) Image search: [Google]
someonemad.jpg
15 KB, 236x325
Methinks you posted the wrong picture.
Rainman sucked.

Here's what you wanted to post, OP.
>>
Was he autistic?
>>
File: headless_horseman_goes_bowling.jpg (11 KB, 397x316) Image search: [Google]
headless_horseman_goes_bowling.jpg
11 KB, 397x316
>mfw everyone references autistic people as "Rain Man" without realizing Tom Cruise was the Rain Man
>>
>>67771565
It's one of those things that used to bother me but i've come to accept

i wish i could do the same with "I could care less"
>>
>>67770036
beause you can relate to the fucking autist.
>>
>>67771688
I could care less about that desu senpai
>>
>>67770036
Jesus christ Tom is a good looking fucker
>>
>>67772006
I don't doubt it. Me as well. A lot less.
>>
>>67771565
>>67771688
Could you explain how TC is the Rain Man? I never put much thought into the title and I'm realizing I don't really understand it.
>>
>>67772263
that anon is wrong. Dustin Hoffman's character is named Raymond, which Tom Cruise's character, when he was a little boy, would say as "rain man". The Hoff is Rain Main.

>"and now I'm the Rain Man. Definitely definitely the Rain Man. Yeah."
>>
when rain man was a little autistic boy he would count the raindrops when it rained.
>>
guy looks like CIA
>>
As someone who's got autism, why do people praise this film? I watched it like 3 months ago, and it was okay, I guess.
>>
Wait does Tom play the autist?
>>
>>67770036
this movie's so good because it's shot REALLY beautifully, and because the script and direction don't beat you over the head with the drama. in the context of today's oscarbait it practically looks like an arthouse film - naturalistic dialogue, long pauses, and the audience is allowed to figure something out once in awhile. And there's no neat storybook ending!
>>
>>67773622
No he's more of sociopath.
>>
why aren't we also math geniuses?
>>
it has Based Cruise in it. of course it's good
>>
>"My kid has autism"
>"Like Rain Man?"
>"Yeah"
>>
Rainman makes me cry its a beautifull emotional film
>>
>>67772428
>Dropping one of the greatest actors to ever work in Hollywood because he's jewish
Best thing the jews ever did was Hoffman. We should thank them for him.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.