[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I gotta ask. How come batman didn't break a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Ok I gotta ask. How come batman didn't break a couple of bones when he got BTFO by superman's punches?

What the hell was his armor made of?
>>
made out of plot
>>
File: BvS prank bro.gif (4 MB, 346x160) Image search: [Google]
BvS prank bro.gif
4 MB, 346x160
>>67768044
Why did make Kryptonite gas that can wear off instead of something persistent like a Kryptonite glove?

Oh, so we can have this funny moment.
>>
>>67768223
the guy in cinema sitting near me let out a laugh at this part. It was truly comedic in the way if you think of it: Bruce went through so much exercise and training as we see the montage to get ready and then when his kryptonite gas wears off he encounters this.. lol love the way he backs away with his hands.

But anyway nah Batman did not need any kryptonite glove - as you saw his plan, all he wanted to do was lead Superman down to the floor of the building where he had his Kryptonite spear - and he succeeded that.. but yeah plans changed with Superman's mother having same name and that sent an emotional gab into Batman's heart remembering his mother.
>>
>>67768295
It wasn't just about the name.

Supermans last words were the same as his fathers. They literally give you a flashback of that scene to remind you.
He basically became the person on the other end of the gun who killed his parents, and he realised the kind of monster he had become.
>>
>>67768473
>He basically became the person on the other end of the gun who killed his parents, and he realised the kind of monster he had become.
I never thought of this scene like that before. Very insightful.

You could say that while he is beating all those thugs in the warehouse, he is constantly envisioning his parents' killer's face on them - even when the guy says "I will kill her" and Batman replies "I believe you".
>>
>>67768295
Why didn't he just stab him with the spear from the start?

Superman had no idea what kryptonite was. He could have just walked up while Superman laughs at his stupid spear and then shanked him in the heart.
>>
>>67768532
well.. Batman couldn't have been carrying the spear right when he sees Superman and be like "Heyy come over here. I wanna show you this thing."

He had to make Superman weak so he could then stab him.
>>
>>67768473
I think that shows when Lois runs up to save Clark
>>
>>67768713
Sure he could. Superman wouldn't think the spear can hurt him. Just walk up and stab him.

If Doomsday can be speared straight away so can Superman.
>>
>>67768922
Doomsday was fighting Wonder Woman whilst Superman was creeping up on him to stab him. That is different desu
>>
>>67768713

how did batman knew that superman would throw him in that building where he placed the spear?
>>
>>67768295
>>67768473
>>67768529
>>67768764
that scene is a complete subversion of the first scene, archetypes are switched around and all of interrelations of the first scene go through a process that changes the scene all together to get to that point

the movie also functions as a choreographed dance where every character goes through a transformation where all of their internal mental signs are transformed from the inside out
>>
>>67768991
The building was right behind them!
>>
>>67769078
I don't really see Lex change, apart from becoming more "aware" of the powers that be when he goes into the ship, makes Doomsday and Darkseid.
>>
>>67769483
all characters have an ascension, but they're all towards different ends
>>
>>67768968
It doesn't matter. Batman doesn't need to creep up on him because Superman wouldn't even give the spear a second thought.

As far as he knows it won't hurt him, and by the time Batman has stabbed him it's too late.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.