[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he was standing in that exact same spot for 30 years? fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Luke-Skywalker-Mark-Hamill.png (186 KB, 615x280) Image search: [Google]
Luke-Skywalker-Mark-Hamill.png
186 KB, 615x280
So he was standing in that exact same spot for 30 years?

fucking christ...
>>
>>67767779
now where did you get that from
>>
File: 13456789087654.png (301 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
13456789087654.png
301 KB, 736x492
>>67767779
Wait, did he disappear immediately after ROTJ?
>>
>>67767897
yes he just left
>>
File: 40.png (71 KB, 468x446) Image search: [Google]
40.png
71 KB, 468x446
>>67767897
They state in the movie he trained other jedis but one went bad and he felt bad and left.
I assume the one that went bad is the guy who trained Kylo Ren
>>
>>67769437
The one that went bad WAS Kylo Ren.
>>
Unless they outright said it was Kylo that went bad then its not for sure. Just like Obi saying "your father" to Luuuke.
>>
>>67767897
He went from Full Rick to SS-core.
>>
>>67769634
>Full Rick

Explain.
>>
No, he was taking a shit in his cave and sensed Rey coming.
>>
>>67769437
Yeah, but how much time passed between the ending of ROTJ, Luke getting saddled with Kylo, Kylo going nuts, and Luke running away?
>>
File: 1452469406333.jpg (41 KB, 700x298) Image search: [Google]
1452469406333.jpg
41 KB, 700x298
>>67767779
LUKE WOULD NEVER ABANDON HIS FRIENDS WHEN THEY'RE IN NEED

FUCK YOU JJ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67769674
pls respond
>>
>>67769825
I keep thinking there's a reason for all this beyond "I'm sad/I blame myself/I'm trying not to go dark side on my nephew's ass". Maybe Snoke is super powerful and Luke knows it, so he's spent all this time isolated trying to perfect a technique to destroy him.
>>
File: Paris-Rick-Owens-Men-Fall-2009.jpg (82 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Paris-Rick-Owens-Men-Fall-2009.jpg
82 KB, 682x1024
>>67770328
you wouldn't understand
>>
He was smoking opium the whole time.
>>
File: kino.jpg (151 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
151 KB, 1920x816
>>67769825
characters change, just like the characters who survived the prequel trilogy changed to become their OT self.
>>
It takes Luke a while to get Jedi school set up, and a while where things are good. About 18 or so years after Death Star II, Ren and his knights slaughter Luke's acolytes, and Luke spends the remaining time searching for the first Jedi temple.

He comes out to wait because he recognizes the Falcon.
>>
>>67771076
Han says Luke went looking for the first Jedi Temple, and JJ confirmed the planet at the end of the movie is where it was located.

He may have left to find some sort of hidden knowledge important to defeating Snoke and the First Order. I don't believe Luke would just abandon the galaxy like that, especially when he's partly responsible.
>>
>>67767779

Plot twist. Luke was "training" a new generation of jedi

His favourite "student" turned on him and he had to escape.

Goes to a faraway planet nobody knows about to hide and the only clue to his whereabouts is in a deactivated Droid.

15 years later he is visited by a young girl who is carrying a phallic object and we see Luke start to strip off his clothes in front of her. He stares at her and

TL;DR: Luke was caught molesting kylo and other kids, Han caught him one day and sent Kylo to snoke. Rey was sent away to jakku to protect her from him.
>>
im pretty sure it went something like

>he just left
>became a neet
>didnt shave
>didnt change clothes
>w-what, a vi-visitor
>oh look its han
>wait no its not
>i-its a grill and not my sister
>oh fuck she's approaching me
>spill spagetti
>
>>
>>67769437
You fucking retard. Are you sure you watched the flick? They specifically state Kylo was a student under Luke and was the one who was seduced to the dark side by Snoke.

Pay attention next time.
>>
>>67771076
>trying to perfect a technique to destroy him

This isn't one of your animies, faggot.
>>
What a shitty execution of that final scene.

Why not have Luke sit in lotus position, floating above the ground, in some sort of ancient temple? You can have him lowering himself to the ground elegantly and still do the silent turn-around, but that way makes way more sense with the whole monk-style he's got going and it would introduce him as being powerful with the force.
It's so easy and obvious, and instead he's just standing outside on yet another generic planet.
Meh.
>>
>>67774079
It's a series with space magic about heroes who learn how to wield that space magic and level up to beat the bad guys.

Star Wars was always a fucking shounen.
>>
>>67769437
retard. kylo went bad and killed all the other jedis
>>
>>67774131
>introduce him as being powerful with the force
He's Luke Fucking Skywalker there are already three movies about him, and like half the dialogue in this movie is references to him being a legendary Jedi
>>
>>67774131
it was because of limitations created by shooting at that IRL location. something about only being allowed to film with steadicam and helicopter shots.
>>
>>67769437
Dumb fuck anime poster
>>
>>67767779
if that right how did he take shit and piss?
>>
>>67774860
maybe they shouldn't have shot it there. That helicopter shot was literally the worst thing in the movie and made me guffaw in horror
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.