[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just KNOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: supergirl_crossover_episode.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
supergirl_crossover_episode.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
You just KNOW
>>
sorry, shes into black guys
>>
Another Glee Reunion nobody asked for?

Anyway, the episode was fun, but the writing was as stupid as it usually is.
>>
File: supes-vs-flash.jpg (374 KB, 1023x1599) Image search: [Google]
supes-vs-flash.jpg
374 KB, 1023x1599
>>67765879
>They won't do a crossover
>The pic was for charity
>>
Just know what?
>>
>>67766014
you just KNOW
>>
I'm pretty sure he's a cock-gobbling faggot, just like OP
>>
>>67766014
That they sang together.
>>
>>67766061
He's bi, isn't he? Like most actors.
>>
Based Grant is the guy she's fucking in the leaked pics.
>>
inb4 fappening pics
>>
>>67765879

You just KNOW they both take black cocks in the ass
>>
>>67766061
>>67766085

He has a girlfriend, lots of people stil lthink he's gay anyway. Gotta say though, he owns a dog you wouldn't think of as masculine.
>>
>>67765879
FLASHED
>>
File: running.jpg (9 KB, 332x195) Image search: [Google]
running.jpg
9 KB, 332x195
>>67765879
Is she supposed to be running? What action is she trying to convey?
>>
>>67766624

They're just goofing around on set
>>
>>67765998

it literally already happened last week
>>
>let's settle this like women!

funny that The Flash got exposed to the tumblr writing of that universe
>>
>>67766700
It's gotten a little less preachy in the last episodes. I'm not sure how long I'll keep watching if Chyler doesn't come back though.
>>
>>67766677
>it literally already happened last week
Yes.

I was making light of the discussions that occurred when that photo was originally released. There is another one where she took a pick with some of the Agents of Shield cast. The gist of the conversations was that the crossover would never happen...the pics were only for charity.
>>
>>67765879
How can someone so cute be so slutty?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.