[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really liked the way he delivered his lines. It brought alot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I really liked the way he delivered his lines. It brought alot of lively dimension to the character, and only rarely came across as "overly edgy."
>>
Although I guess at times it did seem a little historically out of place, but hey.
>>
Jack best pirate.
>>
File: Black.Sails.S03E10.4b.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S03E10.4b.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67765796
The actor has done a lot of Shakespeare in his career
He's meant to be a foil to the more brutal pirates really, not quite comic relief, but at least a welcome break from the more thuggish characters
>>
>>67766338
>at least a welcome break from the more thuggish characters

Vane and especially the feminist self insert "rouge" character were just awful.
>>
File: Black.Sails.S03E10.4c.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S03E10.4c.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>67766390
Vane was not without his charm
I have no fucking idea what you mean by "self insert" but Anne Bonny was very much like the story of her historical counterpart
>>
>>67766453
She seemed like she was a fanfiction character written by a tweenager with man issues
>>
>>67766914
>one female pirate among hundreds of male ones based on actual historical shitkicker
>"a fanfiction character written by a tweenager with man issues"
If anyone's got issues around here it's you m8
>>
>>67766949
That's what people keep telling me.

What was she there for? All she did was have her 110lb, 22yo little frame lurk around, act tough and intimidating, and hate or belittle men. She had no other function or relevance in the plot.

>but there was this historical figure who blah blah
I don't care. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>67767121
though this show throws most historical relevance out of the window,
you cant really have rackham without anne.
look them up, interesting stories
>>
>>67767543
>look them up
lols, okay

And then the Vane-Blondie thing, where she had to "prove to him that girls can do boy things too," or whatever. It's like god damn it, gimmie a break.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.