[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he's pretty much finished now right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20141114142509_71990089.jpg (35 KB, 580x331) Image search: [Google]
20141114142509_71990089.jpg
35 KB, 580x331
he's pretty much finished now right?
>>
>>67764908
The man had been in a million shitty Euro things before Inglorious Basterds and was in his 50's when he had that role. If he never had another hit, he could retire well with just that title being how we remember him. I mean, a literal who walking away with both the Academy and Golden Globe for best supporting actor off the same role?

Then Django Unchained. Another so-so Tarantino flick where he was the best part of the movie. Academy Award and Golden Globe again.

So, no. I'm thinking he's going to be fine.
>>
>>67764908
finished with what? Tarantino will keep hiring him, which will make other idiots keep hiring him. And of course he can always go back to German TV.
>>
>two oscars for playing literally the same character
Why is this allowed?
>>
is Tarantino making another film?
>>
he's a meme actor like Samuel L Jackson
>>
>>67764908
>Another so-so Tarantino flick where he was the best part of the movie

Found the pleb. Django is a great movie and DiCaprio is the best part in it.
>>
File: stephen-django-unchained.jpg (27 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
stephen-django-unchained.jpg
27 KB, 750x404
>>67765027
>where he was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>67765082
I think he'll make another Kill Bill but no idea beyond that.
>>
the autha of all ya pein
>>
>>67765109
...well, when you're right, you're right.

Okay, he was the SECOND best part of that movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.