[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DC fags think they're having a bad time right now Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 439x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 439x385
>DC fags think they're having a bad time right now

Think about Alien fans. 3 divided us, Reserection was stupid, pic related killed it for everyone and Prometheus can't even be called an Alien movie. Worse still, there isn't even a new movie on the horizon, remembering Alien: Covenant is a Prometheus sequel and the Blomkamp movie is canned, so it's not reviving any time soon

You
Don't
Know
Suffering
>>
>>67763038
Predator is cooler anyway.
>>
>>67763038
>Prometheus can't even be called an Alien movie
Wel, it isn't. RidleyfuckingScott say that several times and you niggers preferred to believe otherwise.
>Blomkamp movie is canned
And that makes you upset? I hope it never happens because it's going to be shit like chappie and elysium, dumb bastard can't write anything different, as expected from a shitty south african.

Also, Predator a best.
>>
>>67763038

Shane Black is making the Predator which acknowledges all the previous movies but is its own thing and FOX is literally dumping truckloads of cash on his face for him to make it big big BIG.

Give a fuck about Alien franchise.
>>
>3 divided

That was Aliens. A lot of purist faggots got mad when Cameron switched the genre from horror to action.
>>
>>67763038

Alien was always fucking garbage and all of the AvP movies were bad because of Alien and not Predator
>>
>>67763070
>>67763160
>>67763193
At least I can say with dignity that the Predator franchise has at least been consistent
It's been over 20 fucking years, and the best Aliens had got since the second move was a survival horror crafting game. The suffering is real
>>
File: 1401517563139.jpg (114 KB, 590x772) Image search: [Google]
1401517563139.jpg
114 KB, 590x772
>>67763253
The hunt continues anon and I have faith in Shane Black, we really need a proper sequel. Not that Predators was bad or anything but it felt kinda disconnected from the previous 2 films.
Post yfw he turns it into a lethal weapon remake with Dutch as Murtaugh and the Predator as Riggs as both hunt a bigger, common enemy.
>>
>>67763383

>what's got Billie's pussy so spooked
>>
>>67763038
>implying they aren't working on Prometheus sequel.

GET WOKE
>>
>>67763725

He didn't imply that at all
>>
>>67763038
Alien: Covenant has that name exactly because Ridley want it to be an Alien movie, dude. I wouldn't read the leaked stuff, but it proves it.
>>
>>67763941
>Ridley want it
I think you mean to say Fox pushed him to name it that way. Gotta milk the alium cow.
>>
>>67763070
If you're an edgy manchild.
Xenomorph is the patrician choice of sci-fi monsters.
>>
The only bad movies out of all three franchises are Resurrection, AvP and Predators. All the other ones range from decent to great. Even the video games have more good than bad entries.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.