[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix VPN block bypass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1264610634160.png (16 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
1264610634160.png
16 KB, 381x400
Sup,

Dunno where else to post this. Zero fucks given.

Has anyone come across a way to get a VPN working for Netflix yet?

I'm giving the cocksuckers my money for barely any content worth watching. (I'm a consumerist whore, deal with it.)

The VPN block sucks majorly, and I miss the days of browsing other countries catalogs.

Anyone got a fix?
>>
Move to the US
>>
>>67763018

Fuck that.
>>
>>67763036
I can't think of any other option.
>>
>>67762980
>VPN block
It's like they literally tell you to fuck off. Yet you still pay them like a cucck
>>
>netflix

lol

Pirate if you aren't a total cuck yet
>>
>>67762980
>I'm a consumerist whore, deal with it
Acknowledging your cuckoldry doesn't justifies it. You deserve being shitted on by Shitflix, and better off going to reddit for advice
>>
>>67762980
Isnt it world wide now? Im in italy and i have a us account and it works
>>
>>67762980
Torrents?
>>
there is absolutely no reason for this lock to exist except to fuck there consumers in the ass. Dropped netflix as soon as they implemented this.
>>
just pirate it
>>
smartflix works sometimes
>>
>>67763217

the catalog of movies and tv shows varies from country to country
US has by far the biggest catalog while it's really small and shitty in some other countries
until a month ago you were able to just use a proxy/VPN to switch to another country's catalog but Netflix has a new geo-blocking software which is quite hard to bypass
>>
reddit the post
>>
>>67762980
Do you not know how to torrent?
Do you not know how many websites exist that let you watch any series in the world, for free?

Are you a complete and utter retard?
>>
If you shuttle through proxys, eventually one works. For me, it's a Portland based VPN.
The second it stops, I will be unsubbing though
>>
you could use a combinasion of putty and foxyproxy and make a tunnel. I suppose you just need to have a friend in america willing to help you out with that.
I think netflix is blocking shared ip adresses more, like people who all get a free vpn extension like hola or something.
>>
>>67762980
just torrent

it's free
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.