[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AQUAMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault~01.jpg (533 KB, 1611x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault~01.jpg
533 KB, 1611x1079
>James Wan directing this

What are you expecting?
>>
James is number Wan
>>
>>67762583
qt
>>
it's gonna be like Thor but underwater
>>
>James Wan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-TUZSjoQ
>>
>>67762583

>No Black Manta

Another 3/10 film from DC
>>
>>67762583

Quick, name one member of the Justice League with a hair color other than black
>>
>>67762583
>Saw
>Insidious
>Furiously Seven
Im in. Hope he gets to do his own ideas and not get bogged down by executives
>>
>>67762646
This and the only way it will be good is if it stays underwater.
>>
Really, they picked Ronin's actor?

Has he learned to act in the past 8 years?
>>
>>67762667
martain manhunter
>>
>>67762667
Actual Aquaman. Easy.
>>
>>67762667
Flash, hal Jordan, Martian manhunter, Supergirl, hawk man, hawk woman, green arrow, the question, etc...
>>
>>67762703
>>67762695

Obviously I meant in terms of the upcoming films.

>Martian Manhunter
>Justice League

no
>>
>>67762679
>Actually using Saw, Insidious, and Furious Seven as positive indicators.

How's life in the trailer park, anon?
>>
>>67762716
I just want to have my man Jon Jonz be represented properly... is that too much to ask?
>>
>>67762686

Ronon*. Definitely one of those times a slip of the keys can confuse a pleb like me
>>
>>67762742
theyre good for what they are. Anyway, youre in an Aquaman for fucks sake, drop them standards
>>
>>67762800
>Implying Aquaman isn't one of DC's most powerful heroes
>>
no one cares about aquaman and judging from the first two DC movies its not going to work if you try to make a super serious movie about fucking aquaman
>>
>>67762583
momoa holding his breathe
>>
I expect it to sink at the box office
>>
>>67762716
for someone who is not apart of the justice league,he certainly hangs around those niggers a whole lot.
>>
>>67762583
He really looks like Aquaman, doesn't look like that Goth space bounty hunter at all
>>
>>67762851

If you're not aware, MM hasn't been a part of the Justice League since the new 52 reboot in comics, despite him being a founding member and been a part of every incarnation, sometimes not even as MM.

He's not going to be in the JL movies.
>>
>>67762890
this is upsetting.
>>
>>67762890
I now have even more reason to hate new 52.
>>
What a WANker
>>
DC has really shit names for their characters. This will be a problem for their films.

Fucking Aquaman? Cyborg? Literally who and it just sounds b-movie as fuck
>>
>>67763010
Thor, iron man and captain America are pretty fucking awful too. Can't all be winners
>>
>>67763010
>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Ant man

I like all the names but I am pointing out that both have some silly names.
>>
>>67762583
shit,

pls recast him already
>>
>>67763010

They'll just call them by their real names, Arthur and Victor sound more pleasing to the ear anyway.
>>
>>67762583
Probably better than Batman 5 Superman, considering it has a proper director and all.
>>
>>67763010
they also have major casting problems

get it together jewllywood
>>
>>67762583

goodness

James Wan is based as fuck, too bad he's going all Hollywood and leaving horror mostly behind.
>>
>>67763083

The best casting so far has to be Joe Morton as Cyborg's dad.
>>
that cameo in BvS was legit horrible, I hope they changed this fucker before they make the movie
>>
>>67762583
I don't mind Jason Momoa as Aquaman, they obviously casted him because he played Kahl Drogo but that's okay, it makes Aquaman look tougher.
I still expect the movie to be crap though. There's probably going to be an invasion of some sort - i always hate those movies where they have alien invasions. We've seen it a million times before, no i dont have to see it again.
I hope they do something unique with the character, more of a drama/thriller than a mindless "turn off your brain bro" action movie. Or you could say, more of a Nolan's Dark Knight style film, than an Avenger style flick.
>>
>>67762583
shit flick
>>
File: aqua.png (525 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
aqua.png
525 KB, 853x480
Jason Momoa! I loved him in Hercules.
>>
>>67762835
You can make it work.
Just include Cthulhu.
>>
File: neururer.jpg (74 KB, 529x661) Image search: [Google]
neururer.jpg
74 KB, 529x661
is there no end to capeshit?

how many more obscure super heroes are there left they could possibly dig out?

i want it to stop.
>>
>>67762583

I think Wan is a good director who wasted his talents on his horror films, so it might be good
>>
>>67762583
>Aquaman vs Greenpeace
I would watch it
>>
>>67763745
>aquaman
>obscure
Fucking Spongebob has Aquaman
>>
>>67762606
Wan more time
>>
>>67763770

Wouldn't he be on Greenpeace's side
>>
> expect him to give us deep sea horror film

> promises to shit out a fun flick
>>
>>67763838

deep sea horror can be fun...
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.