[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Sunny renewal general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Where were you jabronis when the best /tv/-related news hit?

>The cable network has renewed the series for two additional seasons, taking it through season 14 and tying the Rob McElhenney entry with The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet as the longest-running live-action comedy series in TV history. With the FXX announcement Friday, Always Sunny has scored its latest multiple-season pickup. The comedy was previously announced for seasons 11 and 12 in 2014. Season 12 will premiere in early 2017, with the two-season renewal taking the comedy through 2019.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sunny-philadelphia-renewed-record-tying-879880

PS. Who else read the official IASIP book? A good read to pass the time between more IASIP material.
>>
i am seriously very happy about this news

i just hope the next few seasons are good, though
>>
>>67761341
YELLING: The Show
>>
>>67761437
i was disappointed when i saw the news, i thought one more season already might have been too many, now we're at three.
>>
>>67761428
>>67761437
no u

>>67761341
Why does anyone look so goddamn cute and huggable in that photo? Charlie and Rob are two very lucky men.

My life is possibly down the shitter but news like that offer me a glimmer of hope to go on.

And an off-topic question. What's a good, lightweight, free torrent manager?
>>
File: 1443020561472.jpg (173 KB, 2051x988) Image search: [Google]
1443020561472.jpg
173 KB, 2051x988
>>67761428
>YELLING: The Show
this
>>
>>67761341
dropped it after the car crash of season 11
>>
>>67761428
>>67761591
Very true
>>
>>67761591

I agree with four of those but Dennis's character development has been great
>>
>>67761341

So 3 more seasons? I'm ok with that. It'll be weird watching the gang in their 40s.
>>
oh good we get to watch them all get really old
>>
>>67761591
I enjoyed it most 5-8, I guess it was a mix of the two. I love the yelling.
>>
>"general"
for what reason
>>
>3 more seasons of Mac's in the closet jokes
This is the only gripe I still have
>>
>>67762036
Come on, imagine it: everyone knowing that he's gay while he's vehemently denying it ever happened and fake spouting insane homophobic shit to throw them off. At some point Frank and then Charlie will be convinced/forget about it and then Dee and then, maybe at the end, Dennis will be the only one left remembering the correct events thus doubting his own sanity. It will be golden.

Screencap this shit.
>>
>>67761428
Is that you Pepe Silvia?
>>
>>67761437
This. Season 7 is when it should have ended
>>
the two part ending episodes of the most recent season would've been a perfect finale if it ended with them drowning in the brig
>>
It just hasn't been consistently good the last what? 4 years? S7 was the last consistently good season, and had several great episodes. Now it's lucky they have 2 great episodes per season.
>The Gang Hits the Slopes
>the first few minutes is the gang unironically skiing amazingly, including Mac who's white trash as fuck, and Dee who spent the bulk of her life in a upper body brace and was shown in the NFL try out episode to still be weak as fuck.
>an omnipotent resort announcer gag that is more fitting in South Park than Sunny, which usually keeps the crazy bound to the main and secondary characters and everyone else is played straight.
Show's pretty much done.
>>
>>67762036
This

Plus 3 more seasons of

>DONKEY BRAINS LMAO
>DENNIS IS AN UNHINGED RAPIST
>CHARLIE IS SO STUPID LMAO
>TOE KNIFE HAA

>>67762349
I can believe it got renewed. More people are watching it than ever before, though it's never been as bad as it is now. Amazing.
>>
>>67762349
This tbqh phamalam.
Anyone who says otherwise either started the show recently, or is just unwilling to let go.
>>
>>67762410
or finds the humour funny and should be told they are a babby with babby humour
>>
I was hoping s12 would've been the last one. Now I have to wait 3-4 more years to see what they'll end game
>>
>>67761537
Tixati is the only good one I've found. The rest inevitably crashes after a while.
>>
Sunny is fucking shit now
>>
>>67763476
It was always shit.
>>
I still mostly like the show but honestly hoped the next season would be the last tbqh, Sunny is becoming the new Simpsons
>>
>>67763551
Zombie sunny
Should have ended after s10 tbqh fąm
>>
I'm not sure if Danny DeVito can last that long.
>>
im pretty sure devito exit after s12
>>
the last season was literally the only bad season, it seemed like a mix of normie sitcoms and them parodying their own show
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.