[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going through catalog and I literally can't find one interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tv.jpg (26 KB, 800x66) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
26 KB, 800x66
Going through catalog and I literally can't find one interesting thread. It's bane, 19 bvs threads and some poor attempts at trolling or memeing. I think this is new low for /tv/.
What happened to this place?
>>
>>67760856
Bill Willson left
>>
inb4 this thread is deleted and I am also banned for responding to it
>>
>>67760856
Add your shit thread to that list
>>
>I didn't see a decent thread so I'll just make shitty metathread #6920319

You're apart of the problem.
>>
File: Buckwheat-Otay-137487419025.jpg (30 KB, 653x458) Image search: [Google]
Buckwheat-Otay-137487419025.jpg
30 KB, 653x458
>>67760856
>I've been here a week and I can't believe how bad this board has gotten!
>>
File: 745634.png (107 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
745634.png
107 KB, 850x600
>>67760856
>aprils fools shit
>BvS just came out and got rekt
>>
The jannies on /tv/ are literally terrorists who police this place like crazy and ban 90% of threads they don't like. They're the worst moderators of any group I have ever witnessed in my entire life and I sincerely hope they are murdered in front of their families for what they have done to /tv/.
>>
It's shit central because it's a weekend in Aussieland and we just went through some le epic meming April Fools, so now even the most retarded niggers are coming to visit to see what the hype's about
>>
>>67760918
This
>>
Just sticky a new thread for the big movie of the week.

That's all they have to do.

Inb4 mods get asshurt and delete the threead. Delete all you want fuckers, you know I'm right you lazy shits
>>
>>67761174
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS GONE WTF GOOK MOOT BRING BACK THE NEW STYLE
>>
>>67760915
>/tv/ is one person
>>
clearly, banning actress discussion fixed /tv/
>>
Waifucaust happened
>>
>>67761174

I agree. Really easy fix that would help a lot, but I guess they really hate this place
>>
File: literally 96 star wars threads.png (3 MB, 1589x3975) Image search: [Google]
literally 96 star wars threads.png
3 MB, 1589x3975
>>67760856
>new low
>>
This is the future you chose. Better moderation xD
>>
>>67761392
That truly was the worst forced meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.