[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise that The Tree of Life was the greatest film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: PH9HE8W79Q1Ucg_1_l.jpg (70 KB, 555x755) Image search: [Google]
PH9HE8W79Q1Ucg_1_l.jpg
70 KB, 555x755
When did you realise that The Tree of Life was the greatest film ever made?

Me? I realised it as soon as I finished watching it.
>>
>>67760806
>greatest flick ever made
FTFY
>>
>>67760952
Fuck off jackieray.

>>67760806
It's a fantastic film and Knight of Cups/Tree of Life are the only things that accurately depict what is to feel a memory tbqh familia
>>
>>67761023
>fuck off
more highminded commentary from the tree of life crowd
I guess 100-IQs enjoy feeling smart once in awhile too
>>
>>67761125
I know you're just baiting for replies, but this film really doesn't pretend to be deep or obfuscate its message.
>>
>>67761163
> but this film really doesn't pretend to be deep or obfuscate its message.
which is why it makes people with 100 IQ feel smart
>>
>>67761271
It's not a math puzzle anon.
>>
>>67761328
yeah it's not great art either
ponderous though
>>
>>67761399
Can you elaborate more instead of cheap shots
>>
>>67761434
it's not what you say, it's how you say it
there is some beauty to the tree of life, but it's expressed in a clumsy way that some people interpret as artistic because it uses pretty pictures
the evolution montage at the beginning is just terrible
>>
>>67761827
How is it clumsy come again?
>>
>>67760806
About a week after I saw it and couldn't stop thinking about it
>>
The ending alone should put it somewhere at the top.
>>
after marathoning the trailer
>>
>>67761936
>Sean Penn looking like he is in a U2 video
>'top'
top kek i guess
>>
>>67761968
I mean everything after it shows the universe ending
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.