[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he actually do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: THE HUNT.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2810) Image search: [Google]
THE HUNT.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2810
did he actually do it?
>>
klara did nothing wrong

lusting after mads' cock is natural
>>
no life isn't like /tv/
>>
yea man totally
>>
>>67759619
Ever since I've watched this movie I could never be comfortable around children ever again.
>>
>>67759792
>I could never be comfortable around children ever again.
no man ever should be.

All it takes is one accusation and you're fucking ruined.
>>
>>67759619
nah mad man Mads did nothing wrong RIP doggy pham
>>
MRA propaganda.
>>
>did he actually do it?
>movie goes to great lengths to show you exactly what happened

>>
Is there a dubbed version out yet?
>>
>>67759619
No dude, did you even watch the movie
>>
>>67759996
The movie was pretty vague. They never show him not doing it.
>>
>>67759869
Kek. Only if you're a fat neckbeard creep.
>>
No, thats the whole fucking point
>>
File: spooky beast.png (149 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
spooky beast.png
149 KB, 720x418
>>67759792
>doing volunteer work helping out at an elementary school
>preschool kid comes back from the bathroom and asks me to help him zip up his pants
>little girl runs up and hugs me, slamming her face right into my crotch
>>
>>67759869
Only guys who look like pedophiles have this problem.
>>
>>67759619
Of course he didn't.

>>67759792
Neither could I. Even before the movie desu. I'm literally scared of interacting with children.
>>
>>67759619
He did it, but not at his house. It was him and his best friend (the guy who never turned on him). At the end of the film you can see Klara in front of a cellar, that's the cellar she remembered and told the police about.
>>
>>67760060
>>67760038
>Mads Mikkelsen
>looks like a pedophile

Come on, anons.
>>
>>67760880
You know this was just a movie, right? It's not real.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.