[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Natalie Portman such a bad actress? You'd think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why is Natalie Portman such a bad actress?

You'd think she'd improve just from the sheer amount of work she's gotten.
>>
>>67759304
she accepts roles she doesn't respect. She thinks she's above stuff like Star Wars and Thor but she still accepts them for the money.
>>
>>67759304
I don't think she's a bad actress. If she was a bad actress, she would have zero good performances, which she has a handful of. She suffers from what a lot of child actors suffer from: she became famous at a young age, so she never needed to learn or improve her technique. She will always get cast no matter what. She just needs a good director to help push her to perform well. It's not the mark or a bad actor, just an uncreative one.
>>
>>67759304
She's so beautiful :3
>>
>>67759304
Fuck you. She is Goddess who is GOAT actress
>>
>>67759304
shes my jewfu
>>
>>67759593
ScarJo is the superior Jewfu

so is Alison Brie
>>
>>67759602
>Scarjo
No. Inferior in every way
>>
>>67759602
thats your opinion and i can respect that
>>
>>67759304
She's not a bad actress.
>>
>>67759468
It's because she is so in love.
>>
>>67759593
Noni is my Jewfu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.