[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invent capeshit >be good at making movies about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: marvel-studios-logo.png (434 KB, 1600x816) Image search: [Google]
marvel-studios-logo.png
434 KB, 1600x816
>invent capeshit
>be good at making movies about it
>>
I'm CIA
>>
They're decent, not good. The only time they were good at it was Iron Man and Iron Man 3
>>
>>67758061
?
>>
>>67758061
>invent
>good

topkek
>>
File: 1458973948169.png (428 KB, 1008x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458973948169.png
428 KB, 1008x1584
>>67758061
Indeed
>>
File: Poo.jpg (70 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
Poo.jpg
70 KB, 400x315
>>67758061
>invent
no
>>
File: sam-raimi-spiderman.jpg (143 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
sam-raimi-spiderman.jpg
143 KB, 620x437
>>67758061
I think Raimi pioneered the style the the MCU continued with. Before that, you had things like the Blade series, The Crow, and Spawn, adaptations of the darker stuff, or if it didn't fit the mold, they made it seem like the darker stuff, like the X-Men, who they forced into black leather because it was the hip trend at the time, even though it made no sense.

But Sam Raimi made a Spider-Man movie, with a costume that bore the same colors and pattern as the one from the comics, chose a color palette for the movie that wasn't artificially dark, but true-to life with some comic-book color injected in the form of the heroes, had Spider-Man make quips and taunt the villains, while still having certain dark or tense moments, and his only concession really, was to make the origin of the hero and the villain for the first movie linked, to make the plot flow better. If you look at the MCU formula, especially the Phase 1 movies, they basically just do that. They added the "shared universe" element, but they built the movies in that universe on Raimi's style.
>>
>>67759676
This picture never fails to entertain me.
>>
>>67758132
kek

Try Blade and The Punisher now back to le reddit with you.
>>
>>67760390
That's not the MCU.
>>
>>67758061
The dark knight series was good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.