[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miller directing justice league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (997 KB, 1057x1866) Image search: [Google]
image.png
997 KB, 1057x1866
>Snyder has just been replaced by George Miller
It's official Batman v Superman was just 2deep4plebs
>>
>>67757595
If this is legit, good i have high hopes for miller.
>>
>>67757636

I've heard of this like a week ago for some reason. I think it is legit
>>
File: 1458457778361.png (417 KB, 451x588) Image search: [Google]
1458457778361.png
417 KB, 451x588
>>67757595
>Miller will never replace Hack Snyder and save the DCU
>>
>>67757681
Atleast with miller we'll get a straight forward movie not a 2deep4u shillfest
>>
Jesus Christ I forgot the link in the OP

http://www.latino-review.com/news/breaking-zack-snyder-has-exited-justice-league

Please don't attack me like I would if you did the same
>>
>April 1st

are you that fucking stupid OP
>>
>>67757700
You just don't understand Zack's vision
>>
Yeah that's a lie
>>
I wish to God that this was true.
>>
>>67757595
Oh shit. That's embarrassing
>>
>>67757778
so Snyder WILL be direction justice league, well here is hoping its not trash, regardless it will still sell billions
>>
>>67757722
>includes the link
>doesn't acknowledge that the author literally says it's an Aprils fools joke at the bottom of the article
>>
>it's a /tv/ falls for le april fools jokes thread

>it's a /tv/ pretends to be retarded thread
>>
>>67757840
I'm cool with more capekino blessing the masses eyes
>>
The real April Fool's joke here is that Snyder blew entitled fanboys and sheltered cynics out of the water by giving soul and substance to a movie they wanted to be a power fantasy.
>>
File: tornadoman.jpg (55 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tornadoman.jpg
55 KB, 1600x900
>>67757923
Mos, BvS, and JL will be a glorious trilogy for the ages.
>>
This is an April fool
>>
do they even understand april fools?
>>
>>67757595
what great news!
>>
>>67757982
Fuck you sherry. Shouldn't you be making breakfast for your kids or something
>>
the fire rises
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.