[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: lucille_5_by_felixisac-d7gp0yw.jpg (108 KB, 467x483) Image search: [Google]
lucille_5_by_felixisac-d7gp0yw.jpg
108 KB, 467x483
I really have no interest in seeing Glenn get beaten to death with a baseball bat.

I really hope that the show runners finally figure out that gore, shock value, and randomly killing main characters doesn't make a good show.

The best thing they could do at this point is to stop adapting story lines from the overrated comic, and do their own thing.
>>
>>67751620
you a faggot Beulah, nice bait but Lucille is a vampire bat and she thirsts for tumblrina tears
>>
Well Beulah, maybe you shouldn't be so critical about it.
>>
I take it you adored the Flu arc and the Beth episodes?
>>
>>67751620
rolling for Lucille
>>
>>67751620
Are you sure this isn't meant for game of thrones? seriously you could take anything walking dead related from this post and replace it with Game of Thrones and it would be even more poignant
>>
>>67751620
Negan is end game anyway, Beulah.

It'll end with Rick imprisoning Negan and how he changed and the future looking optmisic.
>>
>>67751620
i just rewatched the last episode. glen and them should have just opened fire on the saviors in the wood and taken their chances.

it's not easy hitting moving targets in that situation and they had nothing to lose. they would have thought they would have been cut down since the day before they ambushed and killed at least 5 of their guys.
>>
>>67751741
The first half of season 4 is the best this show has ever been.
>>
First person to roll a character's name seals their fate.
>>
Lucille will kill the person who posted this.
>>
>>67751850
Let the piece of shit that beat your friends to death live...and that's a win?
>>
>>67751882
i think this season has been the best overall in terms of production value and story, but some of the earlier seasons had better atmosphere and character development.
>>
>>67751894
roll
>>
>>67751966
A lot of people would rather die than live the rest of their life in a shitty cell. Surprise!
>>
>>67752019
Well it seems to be a pretty accurate compass at least

>>67751894
Michonne get
>>
>>67751894
rolling for glenns brain matter
>>
Tell me about Negan, why does he wear the jacket?
>>
File: Memegan.png (203 KB, 1027x667) Image search: [Google]
Memegan.png
203 KB, 1027x667
>>67752019
>>
>>67751850
Negan just escaped in the last issue of the comic. Doubt they could pass up that for a finale or something of that sort. Doesn't look like it's going anywhere if you ask me.
>>
>>67752239
GLENN
>>
>>67752239
willit beglenn?

Confirmed Ma-maggie
>>
>>67751894

Sterile Daryl
>>
Would they really have Negan's first kill be a minority?
>>
We are all Negan.
>>
>>67752445
Well, Negan wouldn't want to appear racist, would he?
>>
>>67752445
>Glenn is Asian
>Carl is a kid
>Maggie is a woman and pregnant
>Michonne is a woman and black
>Rosita is a woman, Hispanic, and just got fucked and chucked by an striaght white alpha male
>Aaron is gay
>Daryl is canonically asexual and headcanoned as autistic and/or gay
Every other character in the line-up besides Rick will piss off busybody progressives one way or another.
>>
>>67752664
>fucked and chucked
Goddamnit brad, that one made me laugh
>>
>>67751620
wait... what? glenn is going to die? What?
>>
>>67751620
rest in piece Frank Darabont. His concept was neat and different from comics but I don't know if turning the zombies into sentient beings would have been a good idea
>>
>>67751620
the leaked audio sounded really brutal but they could always cut away so you don't see it
>>
>>67751894
if my name doesn't say T-Dog, I am never coming here ever again
>>
>>67752949
See ya tomorrow Nikki
>>
>>67751894
Roll
>>
Carl pls
>>
>>67752937
Nah I think it could have worked. Look at how the chimeras on Hunter x Hunter worked as both vicious monsters and sentient, free-thinking opponents - but perhaps seeing smart zombies would be too much of a stretch - and yeah yeah yeah >>/a/'s thataway whatever, only anishit I've ever watched is HxH and LotGH
>>
>>67751894
Definitely gonna be Glenn though
>>
>gore, shock value, and randomly killing main characters

aka the hit show The Walking Dead
>>
Is there any credibility to the Carol = Alpha theory I keep seeing around?
>>
File: Obongos.jpg (19 KB, 336x282) Image search: [Google]
Obongos.jpg
19 KB, 336x282
>>67751741
The wolves side arc is total garbage.
>>
>>67753745
Agreed. It only added conflict for Morgan and the lesbians.
>>
File: 1456815551001.jpg (66 KB, 617x413) Image search: [Google]
1456815551001.jpg
66 KB, 617x413
>gee well the comic should prove to be the defacto death guide again, as always
>>
>>67753315
Nope. People thought Merle would be TV Governor, Joe would be TV Negan, Wolves would be TV Whisperers, Carol would be TV Alpha, they just keep throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
>>
>>67754328
Fucking trevschan2 lied to me
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.