[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me just posting the only good scene in the second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: TrueDetectiveVelcoro.jpg (15 KB, 722x404) Image search: [Google]
TrueDetectiveVelcoro.jpg
15 KB, 722x404
Don't mind me just posting the only good scene in the second season of True Detective.
>>
>>67750323
Really? I liked season 2 a lot. Not as good as 1 but once I adjusted my expectations and tried to think of it as a different show I enjoyed it.
>>
>>67750323
>all of the Ray /Frank scenes at the bar
>Ray confronting Frank about the rapist
>drugged Ani trying to fuck Ray
>Frank starting the fire
>not good
>>
>>67750323
The fuck? Fred Ward is in this? The fuck has he been?
>>
>He watched the entire second season of true detective.
>>
I thought Vince Vaughn was a drain on the season but his last scene in the desert might have been my favorite. Something about his acting, the character, and the writing of the scene just came together for me. Just about everything else was crap.
>>
As someone who has never seen one of those rom-com movies with Vince Vaughn in it, I actually think that he did a good job portraying Frank. He was intimidating when he needed to be.

I guess not being preoccupied helps.
>>
yeehaw
>>
>>67750911
This
>>
modern film noir
>>
>>67750323
Fat Pussy get.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.