[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone even looking forward to this shit? It looks terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Is anyone even looking forward to this shit? It looks terrible
>>
Idk, the idea that it was all done with stuntmen and gopros rather than just CGI is kinda neat.
>>
>>67746399
Sounds like you don't like epic shit bro
>>
sweety man is in it
>>
>>67746399
Not excited/interested in the least. Maybe when I was 12.
Also, it's on a steady decline. 6.1/10 is horrid.
>>
>6.1 out of 10
>>
File: listen here dipshit.jpg (15 KB, 252x283) Image search: [Google]
listen here dipshit.jpg
15 KB, 252x283
>>67746399
fucking Irene, this is the type of movies you watch on a packed theater with all sorts of loud motherfuckers munching popcorn and yelling BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT
>>
me
i have no dosh for it though :(
>>
Obviously it's just the latest gimmick but might be worth a watch. Lightning in a bottle type deal. I'll probably go see it on a super Tuesday
>>
Why not just make a video game? It's a neat concept and I have loads of respect for the team's making it, but there's no way this is going to be a good movie
>>
>>67746399
>an fps you don't even get to play

Brilliant.
>>
>>67750377
>latest gimmick

Lady in the Lake is a 1947 American film noir that marked the directorial debut of Robert Montgomery, who also stars in the film. The picture also features Audrey Totter, Lloyd Nolan, Tom Tully, Leon Ames and Jayne Meadows. The murder mystery was an adaptation of the 1944 Raymond Chandler novel The Lady in the Lake. The film was Montgomery's last for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, after eighteen years with the studio.

Chandler, a twice Oscar nominated screenwriter who did not author the screenplay for this or any other screen adaptations of his own novels, disdained Montgomery's ambition to create a cinematic version of the first-person narrative style of his Philip Marlowe novels. With the exception of a couple of times when Montgomery (in character) addresses the audience directly, the entire film is shot from the viewpoint of the central character, Marlowe. The audience sees only what he does. MGM promoted the film with the claim that it was the first of its kind and the most revolutionary style of film since the introduction of the talkies. The movie was also unusual for having virtually no instrumental soundtrack, the music in the film being instead provided by a wordless vocal chorus.
>>
File: Antonio.gif (213 KB, 331x203) Image search: [Google]
Antonio.gif
213 KB, 331x203
>>67746399
Haha bro that's what happens when you go outside like me and the guys, you love shit like this because it's just like you but on steroids! Oh man, so fucking pumped to see this and hopefully this thread will be up so we can have a laugh at OP the faggot later as he drowns in his autistic sperglord indoor-dwelling tears afterwards
>>
>>67750600
Are you autistic?
>>
>>67750570
>He doesn't get overwhelmed and anxious when playing video games and look forward to the cutscenes

Are you autistic or just a cuck?
>>
>>67746399
Mite b cool
>>
It's something original, which can't be said for any movies so far this decade. It looks fun, and I'm fucking sick of this endless trend of capeshit/reboot/sequel films.
>>
>>67750720
*tips*
>>
File: 1459210254491.gif (309 KB, 242x285) Image search: [Google]
1459210254491.gif
309 KB, 242x285
>>67750655
>mfw watching all the cutscenes of the jurassic park lego game

they used the original audio so it's like 4 movies in 1 pham
>>
File: 960.jpg (68 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
68 KB, 960x540
>>67750649
Nice get
>>
>>67750649
We're all fucking autistic bro, stop lying to yourself. No balanced person could stand to keep coming here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.