[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You literally cannot name a better scene in the last 20 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
You literally cannot name a better scene in the last 20 years of Television than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtiJYVeymo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF14GKyrjDQ
>>
Kinda LOST spoilers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS7WEmYMbA8
>>
>>67745262
I agree completely OP. Very patrician taste.
>>
>>67745429
Memes
>>
File: True Detective Frank is kill.webm (3 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
True Detective Frank is kill.webm
3 MB, 1920x1078
season 2 is vastly underrated
>>
>>67746231
It was a mess. Too many interesting ideas thrown into one season. None of them were given enough attention or time to be developed and as a result it was a jumble of plot lines that mostly went nowhere.
>>
>>67746231
Best scene.

Don't know why Omega station got such shit reviews. It was one of the best s2 episodes.
>>
>>67746376
I'd say there were too many interesting characters with not enough interesting ideas to back them up actually. The main characters were all good but like you said their plots mostly just went nowhere. Ray and Frank were the only ones that came closest to some kind of closure to their dramatic arcs but it was all just so they could snatch it from them at the last second. McAdams did pretty good too considering her arc was just all over the place.
>>
>>67745262
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE EGGSHELLS I WAS BORN IN IT
>>
I liked the sex themes that were never shoved in your face but were always there.

Ray - possibly raising a rape child leading to his downfall as a father due to the ramifications that come with such a thing.

Annie - sex addict and into odd sexual fetishes which gets her into trouble with her job and relationships possibly stemming from her rape as a child although one line 'He never forced me, it made me feel special' possibly implies she was always hypersexualized and may even have enjoyed it.

Woodrough - Gay and unable to accept it. This too leads to problems in life and ends up getting him killed because he quite literally can't live with and accept himself.

Frank - Possibly impotent, can't shoot a load and has difficulty getting aroused and as a result, squashes his chances of having kids, something he advocates to Ray at one point. His wife, Jordan, also seems to have fertility problems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.