[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys want a new board for capeshit, a split into /film/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1453356580959.jpg (38 KB, 460x447) Image search: [Google]
1453356580959.jpg
38 KB, 460x447
Do you guys want a new board for capeshit, a split into /film/ and /tv/ or new mods/janitors?

I am in a dm with hiroyuki on twitter right now and he needs some convincing
>>
/tv/ should stay Television and Film.

/kino/ should be added
>>
>>67734076
I'm not meeming
What does the board actually want
>>
>>67734166

/capeshit/ board familia
>>
/celeb/
>>
>>67734166
/film/ my shit up
>>
>>67734431

/film/ board is bad idea imo. That board would have like 15 people in it
>>
>>67734166
/film/ . A place where the jannys are strict on shitposting and capeshit is outright banned. /tv/ will become the 14 year olds and redditors containment board and we can all leave it behind. That is my wish.
>>
>>67734538

Not to mention it would be paradise for redditors
>>
a /braaaaaaaaaaaaap/ board
>>
File: zoinks.jpg (137 KB, 1186x483) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.jpg
137 KB, 1186x483
>>67734538
it isn't pre 2011 /tv/ anymore bud
this place is right behind /pol/, /b/ and /v/ now
>>
Theres no need for a new board, just have the mods enforce a capeshit general thread
>>
>>67733884
mods are actually the problem
As shit as the board was it was actually better when every other post was "hello r*ddit" because it shamed a lot of the plebs from posting
>>
>>67734608
That's literally the current state of /tv/, which is why people are calling for /film/ to be made.
>>
For the love of god, yes.
>>
>>67734620
You guys are actually worse than /v/ now.
At any given times, 75% of the threads are forced meme spouting cancer.

Banposters wanted to cross over to /v/ and /v/ outright threw a hissyfit over it and killed it.

/v/ is actually less cancerous than you guys, how does that feel?
>>
>>67735033
i was talking about in terms of speed, but
if its so shit then why are you here everyday trying to be part of a board that doesn't want you?
>>
>>67735156
>trying to be part of a board that doesn't want you?
You realise we're in this thread for the sole purpose of petitioning for a new board, right?
>>
File: poo.jpg (181 KB, 1366x636) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
181 KB, 1366x636
>/tv/ is now literally 9gag tier
>>
>>67735251
do you really believe after several years of people begging for this shit its going to happen?
now why are you here everyday
>>
>>67735156
>trying to be part of a board that doesn't want you?
I'm neither a /v/irgin nor memespouting baneposter, I am just stating facts. /tv/ is worse than /v/. Untill recent, it wasnt so, but baneposting catapulted that shit over the edge.
>>
>>67735371
Hiro is currently considering the creation of /film/. So yeah, there's a distinct possibility of it happening.

>now why are you here everyday
I don't think you realise that /tv/ wasn't always shitpost central. I come here to discuss films, and usually that works out just fine, but this place has been reduced to /b/ tier humor and awful memes in the past few months with the influx of teenagers and redditors who came here to discuss capeshit. I'm willing to bet you're one of them, too.
>>
>>67735551

>Hiro is currently considering the creation of /film/. So yeah, there's a distinct possibility of it happening.

Based Hiro.
>>
>>67735551
>Hiro is currently considering the creation of /film/. So yeah, there's a distinct possibility of it happening.
Where is the proof?
>>
>>67734587
im a redditor and will gladly follow you all to /film/
>>
>>67733884
i want celeb/media and a star wars board
>>
Given the state of /tv/ what makes you think Gook would trust us with another board?
>>
>>67735817
I'm so triggered right now
>>
File: 1434312177155.png (628 KB, 623x629) Image search: [Google]
1434312177155.png
628 KB, 623x629
>>67735762
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.