[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After 7 boring episodes, the protagonist is exactly in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
>After 7 boring episodes, the protagonist is exactly in the same position as when the episode started

Am I watching some sort of filler or something?
>>
>>67725075

BETTER CALL SAUL IS LIVE ACTION ENDLESS EIGHT
>>
>>67725075

*as when the season started.
>>
>I post in "live threads" and stream chatrooms while I watch shows

No one cares, it's a 10/10 show. Either go play with your toys or stop whining about something that wasn't made for you.
>>
>>67725075
Agreed xD
>>
Saul Goodman get
>>
>>67725163
> muh character study

It's boring. Get over it.
>>
>>67725075
>"I realized I've been trying to be who Chuck wanted to me to be, and who you (Kim) wanted me to be...I have to go in this being myself, so yeah, colorful."
He's definitely not in the same place he was when the series started.

This is the synopsis for the finale: "Jimmy must make a hard choice; Mike takes control of matters; Hamlin delivers shocking news."

If I had to guess, Chuck is going to die or something, Mike will cripple Hector, and Jimmy will start a proto-Saul office (without Kim) at the end of the season. It will get better next season, the second season was admittedly kind of filler.
>>
>>67725163
Lucinda, Did Vince pay you to post that?
>>
>>67725493
You are a pleb. Get over it
>>67725524
Hey Lupe, you still have to clean the bathroom señorita
>>
you're slippin', Jimmy
>>
>>67726125
>You're a Pleb for rejecting a Breaking Bad prequel designed solely to capitalise on BB's popularity
Enjoy your product.
>>
rest in peace Chuck
>>
>>67725075
The idea like most dramas is

The boring but relatable main and his crazy and interesting sidekick

I'm sure you can work out the rest
>>
Looks like this is the lazy cash grab I thought it would be. With cameos from your favorite Breaking Bad™ characters.
>>
>>67725516
>Mike will cripple Hector
I don't think so. Mike won't become an enemy of the cartel because he's smarter than that. I do however think that his situation with Hector will lead to working for Gus and Hector's cripple-ness will come from something unrelated. Like a stroke.
>>
>>67725516
W-what?! N-next episode is the last one?!
>>
>>67725516
Hector has a degenerative disease that cripples it's victims quickly, it's on the BBwiki look it up.
>>
I don't understand why everything so drawn out, considering they can introduce and kill off people at a whim it shouldn't be this slow paced.
>>
I'd gladly take a million more episodes of Jimmy spinning his wheels then have another single Kim centric episode.

The previous two episodes were such fucking shit, outside of the Mike stuff of course.
>>
The problem is they're trying to make a character who was designed to be a one-dimensional support role into something more interesting, and he's just not.
>>
>>67729612
>Hector was rendered invalid possibly from a stroke or some form of motor neuron disease; such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)/Lou Gehrig's disease. The reason why it is suspected that he suffered from a form of motor neuron disease is because in the flashback episodes featuring Hector Salamanca, it appears that he is beginning to show signs of muscular degeneration.
>possibly

just some speculation faggotry. god i hate when fan wikis do that.
>>
>>67725075
He's morally flexible now, that's a step closer to Saul Goodman.
>>
>>67725163
Season one, maybe.

Season two hasn't went nowhere with Mike's storyline being interesting than Saul's.
>>
>>67729704
My theory is that Vince had little to do with the writing of this season. His original plan was to work on season 1 and then turn his attention to his (now cancelled) Fox show.
>>
People expect this shit to happen within an episode or two. Saul Goodman is a vile fuck with no morals, season 2 Jimmy is nowhere near close to that.
>>
>>67730322
Yep. They have to build him up to break him down. Kim and Chuck are going to destroy him emotionally
>>
>>67730026
Gomie literally says "stroke or no stroke Mexican gangbangers don't talk to the Feds"
>>
>Better Call Saul
>there's nobody named Saul
>it's about some guys named Sleeping Jimmy
>>
>>67725516
>and Jimmy will start a proto-Saul office (without Kim) at the end of the season
I remember the same was said about the season finale of season one too.

Jimmy isn't starting anything Saul until Mike become his official gateway into the criminal world, so something has to impact Mike storyline that'll impact Jimmy into becoming Saul.

He may start a law office next season, yet it won't be "Saul" office because Jimmy'll want to remain moral for some reason. Mike is going to appear with a client and Jimmy will wax something like "That isn't me anymore!" Then Mike will say his usual wisdom and convince Jimmy.

He is still in Slippin' Jimmy mode.
>>
>>67730498
>>
better call szzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
I'm going to drop this shit if he doesn't become Saul by the end of season 2.
>>
File: 1456922877324.png (875 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1456922877324.png
875 KB, 968x745
TELL ME ABOUT MCGILL! WHY DOES HE SQUAT THE COBBLER?
>>
>>67725075
You are completely right.

If they don`t rewrite this show into something enjoyable by season 5 or 6, i will quit watching it!

maybe
>>
>>67730653
I've cautiously optimistic things will speed up between Monday's episode and the finale. Next week's promo makes it look like Chuck gets sick all of the sudden...if he dies I think it will be a good impetus for Jimmy to drop "McGill" and go full scam artist. I bet Kim will take the Schweikart firm job...if they were leading up to next season being a Jimmy/Kim team up I think they would have put all that shit in the finale, just like how Jimmy magically got the Davis and Main job in the last five minutes of last year's finale.

Worst case scenario is Jimmy and Kim do go into law together, and next season is all about Kim bitching at Jimmy about being "colorful". I would consider dropping if that happens...it would just be shitty filler and more "Mike does random badass stuff" to keep the episodes from being completely boring.
>>
>>67725075
It sucks that this season has 10 episodes too apparently. It should be longer than that.
>>
>>67730618
It's Slipping Jimmy rEEEEEEEE
>>
This season lacks some of the better acting/story components of the first season, as well as the humour and style in a lot of ways but it's still one of the better shows on tv at the moment.
>>
Last episode was "artificial pacing: the episode."

It's like the writers suddenly woke up from a nap and realized they needed to move Jimmy's story forward so he can become Saul by the end of this season...

There's a lot to like about this show but it's also kind of a wreck. Multiple story lines have petered out nothing with all that time spent at Davis and Mane being the latest corpse on the pile.

Please "establish" that Jimmy doesn't like rules for me one more 'gain, Vince. Didn't catch it the last thirty times you spelled it out for me.
>>
>>67734307
*to nothing
>>
>>67725075
it's a nothing happens season
>>
I want to like this show and I am really trying but litterally no character delvopment at all. He has not changed since the end of season 1.he is still equally has morally ambiguous.
>>
>>67725075

You'd probably be better off watching Call of Duty Let's Plays, friend.
>>
>>67734915
Just watch BrBa then, plebian.
>>
>>67734486

Shuddup, Holly!
>>
Better Call Saul is becoming code for slow and meandering. Example: I watched the movie The Assasin the other day, it was like the Better Call Saul version of Crouching Tiger.
>>
I find the episodes to be boring, bland and repetitive.

Anyways I don't know why, I still love the show and can't stop watching it.
>>
>>67725493
say kochacho to the ladies for me, justin
>>
>>67728801
Vivian Baxter is a name from something. I don't know what but you got it
>>
I remember how excited I was for Better Call Saul last year, the first season was pretty good. This time around I'm more hype for TWD and Shameless over this schlock and that makes me miserable.
>>
>>67740754
Oh duh fresh prince. The aunt.
>>
>>67725493

What is ADHD like from a first person perspective?
>>
>>67730110
frig off Randy
>>
>>67728421
More like Vince already planned this since season 2 . You would know this if you weren't such a pleb
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.