[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why CW!?, fucking why!? Season 2 was so fucking good. First half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: the-bees-thea-the-bees.jpg (214 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
the-bees-thea-the-bees.jpg
214 KB, 1600x900
Why CW!?, fucking why!? Season 2 was so fucking good. First half of Season 3 was decent then it started going down fucking hill. No every other episode of Arrow in Season 4 looks like this. I'm seriously done, from now on I'll just watch the crossovers.

Its a shame that the last really good episode with Green Arrow in it wasn't even in his own show.
>>
>>67724372
I dropped this show so hard after the season 3 finale, which was so bad it was comical. That was after enduring the shit show that was season 3. I've never seen a show go from being so good to so bad in that short amount of time. Tried to watch one ep this season and couldn't watch more than 10 mins.

Just drop it and cut your losses.
>>
>It's another lets hate a CW show for women thread
>>
I watched around 5 episodes of season 4 and couldn't take it any more. Dropped
>>
At least it gave us Flash, an actual superhero show.
>>
>>67724893
>Implying cw doesnt write female characters terribly
C'mon, Detective Riggs
>>
>>67724946
Yeah, but this season has had ups and downs, the first season was better.

Still not completely happy that the overall plot is a copy of the previous season.
>>
>>67724679

Well you made it farther than I did.

I really enjoyed S1. S2 was pretty cool, and deathstroke was GOAT, but the alcoholic laurel and Thea 'killing' but not killing merlin was fucking retarded. Everything I've seen from here or commercials just looks absolutely shitty with Blackneto and everyone being some kind of hero and Felicity going from cute Hacker girl to most annoying character.

Im glad I dropped it.
>>
>>>67720596
>>
The Felicity Show
with special guest Green Arrow

now that black nerd has taken her place as the tech person it is even more obvious that Felicity is going to get some strength or reflex boost from the implant and rejoin team arrow as another fighter
>>
>>67725188

>Laurel actually got better like halfway through S3.
>Thea has actually become better in S4 when she starts calling out Malcolm on his bipolar shit
>Lance is just there as always.

Only thing killing the show is anything Felicity related.

>>67725361

>That leak of Laurel's grave
>Laurel dies and Felicity becomes the Black Canary
>She does quirky quips and puns during fights
>>
>>67724372
You think Olicity is bad now? Guess what dude, I have news for you. They're killing laurel since she's the canon love interest to the GA, just like how Iris is to Flash. They raised her death flag last episode since she was the only one willing to comfort olly.
>>
>>67724893
I hope you're just joshing. You can't just diminish a very popular opinion on the poor direction the show is going, down to just "women hate".

You can like Felicity as a character. That's something a person has the right to do I guess. But there's honestly a strange amount of story and screen time dedicated to her over other characters such as the Black Canary and Speedy whose only function is to give Oliver advice on how to get Felicity back for more scenes. Meanwhile, the titular character shares about as much screen time as Felicity and her often unrelated plots as the CEO of a company Oliver no longer has anything to do with. It's disgraceful that Laurel hasn't had any character development in the past 2 or 3 seasons. She only appears for Felicity advise and at the beginning of the episode during some shitty fight scene.

I honestly don't even watch the show for the shitty action. I don't know why I'm watching it anymore. I liked it when it was just Ollie and Diggle.
>>
File: CommentPhotos.com_1406519151.jpg (57 KB, 720x589) Image search: [Google]
CommentPhotos.com_1406519151.jpg
57 KB, 720x589
>>67724893
>Hating a character because she is a woman is the reason people hate the show

No you idiot. We hate the show because it is not entertaining anymore. This show used to be good, but now it is cringe-worthy because of the focus on one character.
>>
>>67725649
>It's disgraceful that Laurel hasn't had any character development in the past 2 or 3 seasons.

A shame since she has went from intolerable to a really underused character.

I remember thinking, "Fuck, it's a Laurel scene..." now that I think, "Fuck, it's a Felicity show," I want the Laurel scenes back.
>>
>>67725649
Agreed man. You cannot have a show that is based on the Green Arrow, that is centered around a character that is not the Green Arrow. It seems like every scene is centered around Felicity and it is fucking frustrating.
>>
>>67725564
That is fucking stupid. Killing Laurel because she is cannon is the dumbest excuse Guggenheim and the writers can use.
>>
Season 1 was the best i dont get this season 2 meme

Very little felicity in s1 tbhfam
>>
>>67729036

I liked it better when it was just Ollie killing people
>>
>>67729036
>Very little Felicity

This needs to be revisited to save this show.
>>
File: 1459466829681.png (1 MB, 1440x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459466829681.png
1 MB, 1440x1024
>>67725649
You do know why there's so much screen time and spotlight upon felicity right?

She is a self insert from a hambeast writer
>>
Felicity's mom was hot this episode.
>>
>>67725564
I doubt that. Pretty sure Guggenheim said back during season too that "even when they are not together, Ollie and Laurel will always be star-crossed lovers. They were meant to be together." Pretty sure they have always planned to hook Ollie and Laurel up...they only did the Ollicity bullshit to appease a loud group of fans, and to show how it wouldnt work.

What I don't understand is why they have to make one of the women on the show fucking terrible at all times. Thea, Laurel and Felicity have all been fucking AWFUL at some point.
>>
>>67733484
Arrow's mom is hotter.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.