[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does people shitpost about Marvel VS DC when Fox has the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4353519-av1.jpg (116 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
4353519-av1.jpg
116 KB, 900x400
Why does people shitpost about Marvel VS DC when Fox has the objectively highest average quality movies?
>>
>>67719710
That is Marvel
>>
>>67719710
Fox already has a couple of flops and actual, legitimately bad movies among it's library, in fact, DOFP was made to retcon a couple of those horrible movies.
Shitposters want to have fun, they are not sadists.
>>
>>67719710
everyone has been memeing

No one actually likes superhero movies

Quick! abandon thread and head back to /co/ before anyone notices
>>
>>67719741

I think he means the companies with the rights.
Which far as I know doesn't really effect anything beyond budget (as we've seen with every new Xmen movie).
>>
>>67719797
This, plus J.Law
It's not even worth making fun of it.
>>
>>67719710
Because they're fucking tourists who brought their consolewar mentality with them, which synergizes with /tv/s inability to not take the bait.
>>
Fox:

Great tier:
X-Men
X2
First Class
Days of Future Past
Deadpool

Meh tier:
X-men 3: The Last Stand

Shit tier:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
F4ntastic

Marvel:

Great Tier
Iron Man
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy

Meh tier:
Ant-Man
Captain America: The First Avenger

Shit tier:
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor 2
Iron Man 3
Iron man 3
>>
>>67720153
Add Wolverine to Meh tier and put X-Men 3 to Shit tier.
>>
>>67719710
Xcucks are B listers among superheroes
>>
I seriously hope that they're gonna do the Dark Phoenix saga again, just because of how muc shit they left out from the comics last time
>>
>>67719710
The worst Xmens are a lot worse than the worst MCU films.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.