[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SNL keeps schlocking out unfunny female castmemebers who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 350x263
>SNL keeps schlocking out unfunny female castmemebers who just reinforce that women are not funny
>MAD TV is heavily ignored, despite the fact that they had the funniest female cast members to ever be on a sketch comedy series

Stewart's Mother always killed me. You could pick just about any and they had a hilarious sketch.
>>
>>67717825

mad tv was always too red pilled for normies
>>
>>67717825
>>MAD TV is heavily ignored
>>is
nigga madtv ended 20 years ago
>>
Mad TV thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxss73GdM0A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tYAA285gY0
>>
Anyone watch the 30 yr reunion on that shitty CW app? The bon qui qui character is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>67718081
20 yr I meant. Fuck.
>>
File: 1446918565727.jpg (4 KB, 165x211) Image search: [Google]
1446918565727.jpg
4 KB, 165x211
>>67717825
>Not mentioning Mrs Swan
>>
>>67717825
you're absolutely right but keep in mind this is reddi/tv/ so the folks here will just call you a contrarian.
>>
>>67718081
I did. didn't even know it was gonna be on and caught it around the start when i was channel surfing. I love madtv and have watched it since the first season aired so it was a nice surprise. The chemistry among the cast is still great it's like they never left.
wish they would bring it back.
>>
>>67717825
Honestly, the weakest SNL cast members in recent years have all been men. Aside from the obnoxious older black lady, whose name I can't remember, the current female cast is pretty solid.

Meanwhile, people like Jay Pharoah, Kenan Thompson and Bobby Moynihan continue to bring fucking nothing to the table.
>>
The problem with mad tvwas that they beat anything funny into the ground. He lookalike a man isn't funny after the 50th time its used as the ebin punchline.
>>
The problem with Mad TV is that Fox aired a version of SNL that aired opposite fucking SNL. That was always going to be a losing battle.
>>
>>67719238
Fucking contrarian.
>>
>>67717825
>image.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.