[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get hair like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: sawyer.jpg (41 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
sawyer.jpg
41 KB, 650x400
How do I get hair like this?
>>
>>67715201

travel back in time
>>
Seasons 4-5 were shit but the time travel stuff with Dharma was good shit. Also, more focus on the two best characters(juliet and sawyer).
>>
>>67715201
scalp it out
>>
>>67715585
I'm currently watching the show for the first time ever and season 6 has been really disappointing I can't believe the show is going to end like this I have 3 eps left and they have just dragged it on forever.
>>
by rolling this name
>>
>>67715201
Life uhh finds a way
>>
>>67715585
juliet and sawyer were garbage in season 5
>>
>>67715201
Doesn't matter, you'd still be a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>67715859

Juliet was garbage for the entire series tbqh
>>
>>67715859
Literally the only worthwhile characters in the show up to that point. The only bad thing about it was the writers killing Juliet in the most retarded way possible.
>>
File: Catania-69a.jpg (280 KB, 1280x899) Image search: [Google]
Catania-69a.jpg
280 KB, 1280x899
>>67715201
You just have to go back, Kate. You just have to go back.
>>
>>67715823
Lejurrasicparkpaki.jpg
>>
>>67715905
Yeah, you've seen those "what you think you look like / what you really look like" pics, OP? Just...don't.
>>
>>67715859
Season 5 sawyer was best sawyer.
>>
File: Juliet-Lost.jpg (154 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
Juliet-Lost.jpg
154 KB, 729x1024
>>67715907
Wrong. She's the best girl.
>>
>>67716055
That's not Alex.
>>
>>67716055

Her entire arc is meme tier lad.
>>
>>67715799
The last 10 mins are good but yeah S6 was the worst season of all
>>
>>67716126
I didn't know if it was just me but after season 4 and 5 being so good I felt really disappointed. The only saving grace was the flashbacks, I also was pissed about jin and sun dying together because you think jin would escape so their daughter wasn't left parentless. I thought when people said the writers didn't know what they were doing they were joking but it really shows in season 6 hoping for a satisfying finish I'll feel a void when it ends either way.
>>
>>67715799
When you look back on the show, you'll just have to remind yourself that it was about the journey, and not the destination.

Because seriously, fuck the destination.
>>
>>67718384
Yeah definitely I can't believe how much the show and characters progressed throughout it all to be honest I was ready to drop the show on season 2. Season 5 was definitely my favorite with the dharma initiative nevertheless I hope I'll enjoy the ending I think I will.
>>
>>67718479
you probably won't
>>
File: AmazingAtheist[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AmazingAtheist[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>67715201
Just grow it out like I did.
People are always telling me I look like Sawyer
>>
>>67715585
If there was one strength to season 5 it was definitely the 70s dharma arc, I really enjoyed that. Sawyer was great that season.
>>
Juliet is best lostfu
>>
The objective truth,

Season 1 Lost was some of the best character building tv shows have to offer. They literally avoided exploring any part of the island background/purpose in favor of creating great characters built on flashbacks and relationships. The ending was great in that it left viewers intrigued. The Hatch was this mysterious object, that seemingly held back all the secrets of the island/show. Then they opened it.

As soon as the hatch was opened the show dive bombed into more questions that are never answered while introducing new poorly developed characters. You keep watching hoping the show will regain it's initial wonder, but it never does. Sure, there are peaks in the show after season 1 that are great episodes, but there are far too many large valleys in between. It cemented JJ, in my eyes, as a director capable of starting out great but never finishing with the same kind of greatness or meeting the potential he promised.
>>
>>67720067
>>67716055
yes.

Katefags and Pedos kill yourselves!
>>
>>67720318
I thought JJ had hardly anything to do with the show?
>>
>>67720318
I wouldn't go quite as hard on Season 2, I still think that season had a lot of to offer and I would argue that the hatch completely delivered on all the anticipation after that season 1 finale. Season 2 has the greatest cold open of any television show ever. Not to mention that The Dharma Initiative was a fantastic addition to the lore.

You are right though that it immediately got more inconsistent. There's no question that season 1 had some filler episodes, but with the exception of "Whatever The Case May Be" they all felt like they contributed something to the characters. Season 1 also felt more focused, survival played a huge role and so did waiting for rescue and trying to get off the island as best as they can. All of that pretty much vanishes with season 2 and going forward. There's no clear thread of anything, the first half of season 2 seriously drags. What are people even doing? what drives anyone? We barely get to know, they're just hanging out on the beach and a lucky few get to participate in the mysterious hatch pushing a button. Luckily it picks up at the midway point when they capture Ben and Locke's faith start getting tested. But before that there really is no clear thread holding this season together, just a whole lot of stalling.

Season 2 and 3 has some GOAT episodes and I would go as far as to say they're great seasons, but Season 1 was undoubtedly the best one.
>>
>>67720067
it's true
>>
>>67715201

You just have to be white. Sorry brah..
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.