[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Joe Rogan cherry picks his research to back up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 631x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 631x500
>It's a Joe Rogan cherry picks his research to back up his biased views of meat eating when there's dozens of research from world renown scientists that point to animal products being the leading cause of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and stroke along with the number cause of pollution and global warming episode.
>>
File: Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon.jpg (40 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon.jpg
40 KB, 600x504
>>67713755
All the "be vegan" arguments in the world won't stop me from eating deeeeeelicious bacon-wrapped filet mignon, Doug.

Now. Fuck off.
>>
>>67713825
Enjoy colon cancer, Jimmy
>>
>>67713755

Typical Dougpost, anemic faggot.
>>
File: Cliff.png (504 KB, 852x487) Image search: [Google]
Cliff.png
504 KB, 852x487
>>67713887
The very day I DIE from it, Ron, I'll eat more bacon-wrapped filet mignon with a mouth full of missing teeth, because fuck vegans and fuck you.
>>
>>67713825
My Fucking nigga, I could eat these all day
>>
>>67713946
>ensuring you die a painful, sad, early death
>contributing to global warming like a selfish cancer cell on this planet
>trying to be this edgy to impress your anonymous e-friends

Wew lad
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>67714287
>being old makes you wrinkly
>got no kids, don't give a fuck
>"edgy" - nah, I just eat meat because it's fucking delicious, ay cunt
>>
>>67714287
>Living a long boring life where you eat nothing but lettuce and nuts
>>
>>67713887
there are gods simply not worth following.

you will learn that one day
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 413x395
>>67714419
>he doesn't know how to use Pinterest to look up food ideas
>>
>>67714287
>early death
You are more likely to die of a heart attack or get shot than dying of muh colon cancer.
>>
>>67714398
>bring old makes you wrinkly
If you're an old out of shape 'man' that eats shitty food like meat regularly. Yep

>got no kids, don't give a fuck
Literally a degenerate that couldn't even reproduce. You're right, eat all the meat you can, rid us of your cancer like behaviour to cleanse the gene pool.
>>
>>67714469
>ooh and look at this one i can shape the avocado like a steak and pretend it's good and my tears of frustration are like beer which i also can't have because i'm such a fag
>>
>>67714550
enjoy your joyless life and fading into nothingness just like everyone else.

found buddhism yet? Its essentially the same thing but you get to act smug in front of other religions as well.
>>
>vegans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzJmndZZCao
>>
>>67715020
It's a shame your life is so joyless and miserable that you think everyone else is like you, what a miserable pathetic existence you must have. All the more reason for you to die young and cleanse the earth
>>
>>67715013
Hugh Moran more like Huge Moron, ya fuggin jabroni
>>
File: maxine hanson.png (262 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
maxine hanson.png
262 KB, 400x400
>>67715160
SHUT UP BITCH I FOUND YOU ON TWITTER AND YOU'RE JUST A FAT CUNT

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MAXINE I'VE GOT YOU NOW

I'VE GOT YOUR NAME
I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER
I'M COMING
>>
>>67715104
Fuckin vegans
>>
>>67714550
>shitty food like meat
Sounds to me you just need to justify your life choices with "research"
>>
this seems like a religion vs atheist thing. why do people care so much?
>>
>>67714287
Vegans die younger than people with a healthy, balanced diet though.
>>
>>67715274
COME ON DOWN, I'LL EAT YOUR MOTHERS BRAINS YOU LIMPDICK MUTHAFUCKA
>>
>>67715323
>>67715485
Ah, resorting to shit posting when you can't refute valid facts.

Never change /tv/
>>
>>67713755
I-Is this real?
>>
>>67715619
The only thing valid about you Misty is your tash.
>>
>it's a "Joe endorses a supplement or product that he has a financial interest in and doesn't mention it" episode
>>
File: jasmine gates.jpg (24 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
jasmine gates.jpg
24 KB, 465x465
>>67715602
OH YEAH YOU THINK I CAN'T SEARCH GOOGLE IMAGES FOR YOUR NAME TOO BITCH...?

huh
>>
rogan you tummy sucking bitch, why don't you go keep having an amazing life that most if not all men should be jelly of. you brilliant bastard.
>>
>>67715890
Hey Redban.
>>
Hey Doug why don't you go take your cynical worldview and fuck yourself with it?
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pXWunxGdQW

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Open] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pXWunxGdQW
>>
>>67713755
Citation needed, I asked my well versed vegan friend for these supposed studies and all he could give me was forks over knives and cowspiracy.
And forks over knives is complete bullshit, and although cowspiracy brings up interesting points, its nimbers are exagerated. The emissions from animal agriculture are a problem but not near what cowspiracy says.
>>
If eating meat caused all these diseases, then how come indigenous peoples who eat primarily meat and have high fat diets don't have these problems?
>>
>>67718787
Thanks cynthia
>>
>>67713755
That's in no way true.

the leading cause for heart disease, cancer and stroke is smoking.
>>
>>67714287
Studies have shown that although Vegans on average do live longer, it's only by about 2 years.
>>
>tfw eat bacon a lot, take fish oil, and eat a lot of meat
>work out a lot with heavy weights

>feel a slight tenderness in my upper left abdomen

is it cancer?
>>
>>67713755
>anal products being the leading cause of mental disease, faggotry, pussyfication and cancer.
You should wean off butt stuff.
>>
>>67713755
Doesn't Rogan primarily support eating lean wild game meat though?
>>
>>67713825
If you're wrapping bacon around filet mignon you deserve cancer for being a white trash garbage person.
>>
>>67723088

Let me guess, you're "that" guy that makes the group eat somewhere that no one wants because, muh special snowflake diet.
>>
File: Delicious steak.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Delicious steak.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>67713755
>hen there's dozens of research from world renown scientists that point to animal products being the leading cause of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and stroke along with the number cause of pollution and global warming episode.

"Dozens"

Fuck off with your vegan faggotry.
>>
>>67714287
>implying I give a fuck about the planet

When I'm dead why would I give a fuck? Pass the steak, pussy.
>>
>>67718787
literally laughed out loud, my family
>>
>>67715157
You certainly sound like a humorless cunt. I'd rather eat meat and make people like you upset.
>>
File: 1443680170021.jpg (32 KB, 467x581) Image search: [Google]
1443680170021.jpg
32 KB, 467x581
>>67718787
PREACH IT BROTHER
>>
>>67713755

I really feel that losing the fleshlight sponsor was jumping the shark for Joe Rogan's podcast. Bringing up the fleshlight at the start made the guests feel comfortable to open up more. Now, we have Joe Rogan speaking most of the time and have him shutting down differing view.

I mean...Joe Rogan's "motto" is Question Everything and he shut down immediately the convo of car companies like Ford knowingly selling defective cars like the Gremlin. Rogan loves conspiracies or entertaining dumb thoughts but once there's a topic with actual evidence to back it up, he shuts it down. Literally telling a person to "shut the fuck up" because they're speaking on a topic they're not an expert in. What a hypocrite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvwO1PJxjRU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h29m30s

When's the last time Joe even took Ayahuasca despite recommending it all the time? He kinda needs it.
>>
>number one cause of pollution and global warming
>he actually believes the extremely biased vegan documentaries

If you want to act like a righteous fuck tard, start by not driving, or not traveling at all, instead of becoming a literal massive vagina.
>>
File: 1458199139468.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458199139468.png
110 KB, 200x337
>I'm vegan
>>
Fuck the health risks, cuse no one wants to live to be 85 anyway

But the ecological risks are real. And the only way it will stop is if the government intervenes, and to be totally honest part of me wishes they will adapting diets really isn't that hard, eating meat is just mixed up in people's pride.

Tax meat so heavily that the average person could only afford to eat it for maybe one meal per day, not every 3 hours.

As a people there is no way we would all choose to change, it's not in human nature.
>>
>>67727096
Also veganism is not and will never be the answer

It's all about moderation and balance, thats why I say eat meat once a day, not never
>>
>>67727096
>eating meat is just mixed up in people's pride.

This is what vegans actually believe.
>>
>>ensuring you die a painful, sad, early death
>Life expectancy US: 78.74 years
The vast majority of people in the US eat meat so why isn't the life expectancy a sad and early 50 years old or something like that
>>
>>67720666
That's not true
>>
>>67727323
meant for>>67714287
>>
>>67727244
That's why no one gives a shit about what you have to say, Noel
>>
>>67713755
a prolonged vegetarian diet causes bowel cancer
>>
>>67714550
>if you eat no meat you will get no wrinkles when you get old
citation needed
>>
>>67727503
heres just one article about it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
>>
>>67713755

>BEING A VEGAN AKA FAGGOT

LMAO

BACK TO /r/BERNIESANDERS YOU KUCK
>>
>>67727096
Fuck off with your environment shit faggot.
>>
>>67727250
Since the dawn of time eating meat meant you were strong and smart enough to be a successful hunter and provider. It was desirable and tribal pecking orders were based on who was the better hunter.

Abundance of meat is representative of wealth and power

But now we don't have to hunt for meat, but we still think having the most meat possible is a good thing, even though EXCESS consumption is directly related to a large amount of health issues.

Developing countries want to emulate the West in the sense that they want to eat more meat, for reasons related to wealth and power.

Look for yourself. Even bringing up the notion of eating LESS meat to an American would probably get you called a pussy. I wonder why?

Again, the answer is simply eating LESS meat, not no meat. I am pro meat, just in way smaller portions.
>>
So I could limit my experiences and okay it safe so that I can have more confidence in my longevity.

Or I could instead use moderation in my choices so I do not miss out on that which gives life flavor, variety, risking my health less by also remaining active.
>>
>>67713755
God he just LOOKS short
>>
>/tv/ - Television & Film Celebrity's Politically Incorrect Food & Cooking

>tfw still no /cel/
>>
This is easily the worst start to a Rogan thread ever
>>
>>67713755
I love joe, but he has no clue on politics or economics. He mirrors the views of his rich friends who of course do not want to pay more taxes. Hiding behind the phrase "big government"
>>
>>67727910
So much this.

>>67727096
Meat doesn't need to be taxed more; it needs to be subsided less. Think about the price of processed meat and processed soy for a second.
>>
>>67728249

OP is fine. But fuck all these armchair health experts.

Probably the same fucks who defend their 6+ hours of video games because it "enhances" their reflexes.
>>
>>67728157
NO, EAT CARDBOARD YOUR WHOLE LIFE SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LATE 90S

>MUH VEGANS
>>
>>67728554

Bernie Sanders is basically running on a platform which adheres to the consistent view points that Rogan preaches on his podcast. Apparently, Rogan is quick to dismiss Sanders because he's unrealistic. Meanwhile, Rogan was parading that failed Seaman candidate as an example of the corruption in the government and how we need someone to take money out of politics.

Rogan should just be honest and state that he doesn't want to pay more taxes for the things he wants. Nothing wrong with that once we pass the fact that he's a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1459460558029.png (417 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459460558029.png
417 KB, 480x480
>>67728826
NOBODY WANTS TO PAY MORE TAXES TO SUPPORT DEADBEAT BUM LEECHES ON SOCIETY

BERNIE IS UNAMERICAN, HE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE USSR AND GET IN THE POTATO LINES
>>
>>67728948
I do, I pay my taxes with joy, but I am from an educated country.
>>
File: 1459456850443.png (902 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
1459456850443.png
902 KB, 600x3315
>>67729001
YOUR FROM A KUCK COUNTRY
>>
>>67728948

Hilarious shit, /pol/! This was funny the first 200 times post on FB from my redneck uncle.

Anyways, I'm just pointing that Rogan is a hypocrite because he said that people should pay more for basic goods because it's cruel that people aren't paid fair wages. The best example of this is when Rogan repeatedly brings up the idea of a "karma-free" smart phone which would be 5x the price of a regular phone but that price increase would be there due to the phone manufacturers providing a stable well paying job to people in the manufacturing plant. This aligns heavily with Sanders' platform and yet Rogan is very reluctant to Sanders.
>>
>>67729122

im a trump supporter and even this comic was cringeworthy.
>>
>>67729196
A living wage is a basic human right, it is also very important for a functioning economy. Money are the to be used.
>>
File: benis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>67729244
WELCOME TO FINLAND

>>67729196
HOW IS IT THE CONSUMERS JOB TO GET PRICE GOUGED IN ORDER TO PAY SOME CHINAMAN IN A FOXCONN FACTORY

APPLE GETS PLENTY OF PROFIT MARGIN ALREADY ON EVERY IDEVICE, THEY CAN PLAY ROBIN HOOD WITH THEIR FACTORY WORKERS IF THEY WANT

FOXCONN BIDS ON THE APPLE CONTRACT AND WINS BECAUSE IT CAN DELIVER A SET NUMBER OF UNITS AT AN AGREED UPON PRICE

UNSKILLED LABORERS IN BUMFUCK CHINA HAVE ALREADY SEEN A MASSIVE INCREASE IN QUALITY OF LIFE, IF YOU SENT THEM MORE MONEY IT WOULD PROBABLY GET EMBEZZLED ALONG THE WAY OR SPENT INEFFICIENTLY AS MOST TAXES ARE DUE TO BLOATED BUREAUCRACIES AKA BIG GOVERNMENT
>>
>>67714287
You name is exactly how I picture vegan sjws
>>
File: freddy.jpg (40 KB, 450x564) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
40 KB, 450x564
>>67715878
>Vera Berry
You sound like a goddamn breakfast cereal mascot
>>
Gonna go to Mickey D's after work just out of spite

I don't even like it
>>
>>67729854
>Micheal Kane
>>
File: Away achmed away Schlomo.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Away achmed away Schlomo.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>67727910
>even though EXCESS consumption is directly related to a large amount of health issues.

Excess consumption of ANYTHING is directly related to health issues, including beans, potato, and any other given non-meat food source.

>eating LESS meat to an American would probably get you called a pussy. I wonder why?

Because most Americans still embrace the concept of freedom, minus the leftists, of course, and we don't like self-entitled douchebags trying to impose their pretentious lifestyles on us. Especially limp-wristed vegan eunuchs.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.