[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heh. Batman trains Crossfit. Crossfit haters, literally btfod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (298 KB, 800x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 800x335
Heh. Batman trains Crossfit. Crossfit haters, literally btfod
>>
>>67712781
You mean moviebob? He was literally triggered by this scene
>>
>>67712781
is he natty?
>>
>>67713020
Of course. But dyel man lets on /tv/ and /fit/ will insist he's on gear merely because he's vastly bigger and stronger than them.
>>
MUH MARTHA
>>
>>67712781
While he does train with some cross training elements, he also does Powerlifting movements like the bench press. Cross training is great way to combine cardio and weight training for faster fat loss. Compound lifts with added assistance lifts are the fastest way to put on mass

SS isn't a meme
>>
>>67712781
Is a new rip out?
>>
>>67713020
Possibly. While he's big, his body fat isn't that low. Also take into account some camera/CGI tricks.
>>
>>67713020
Probably
I mean he's fuckin huge, but he's not insanely ripped
>>
Did /fit/ get triggered by this scene?
>>
>>67712781
There's no way you get Batman body by just cross fit though
>>
>>67713074
>gained muscle for a massive movie
>not on gear
>being retarded
>>
>>67714749
It's okay you're retarded, weak, and naive anon. You aren't fooling anyone. There's always going to be natural selection like you
>>
>>67714329
answer please
>>
>>67712781
That's not crossfit
>>
>>67714697
Yeah I saw that as endurance training more than anything else. He would have done actual training along with that.
>>
>>67714329
Go to the fucking theatre and pay your $29.99 like everyone else did you leach on society
>>
>>67714887
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>67713074
Every actor in action roles does steroids. Don't be naive.
>>
Kevin Smith pls go
>>
btfod?
>>
does batman even lift?
>>
>>67714956
Showing just how puny, weak and naive you are the more you reply.
>>
>>67715065
Do you still believe in Santa Claus as well?
>>
>>67715171
I can only image the frail skeleton that sits on the other end of my computer screen, speaking to me, telling me Ben Affleck juiced for his role.

Pls continue :)
>>
>>67712781
>literally
>btfod

are you retarded?
>>
File: batman1[1].jpg (17 KB, 617x323) Image search: [Google]
batman1[1].jpg
17 KB, 617x323
>>67715047
He will.
>>
>that gyno

Batman? More like Gynoman
>>
>>67715047
lifting is for fags only
>>
So is tv just a containment board for fit?

that means tv is a mixture of ripped and fat dudes?
>>
>>67715581
fa/tv/irgins
>>
>>67715581
/tv/ is containment board for every board
>>
>>67714919
> actually paying money to see this movie

are you insane?
>>
>>67714956
>>67714749

Think it depends kinda. I think Huge Ackman and Tom Hardy have juiced, given the short amount of time they have been able to get all swole and/or schredded. But Affleck has been building for like 2 years. He was already a Big Guy when they were filming Gone Girl in 2013.
>>
>>67715581
everything seems like an odd mixture of /fit/, /r9k/, /pol/ and /tv/ these days
>>
>>67717948
Yeah, but now that the filming is done and the movie is out, why does he still have massive tits? Pretty clear it's due to a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>67715065
>gain 10 kg of muscle in 3 months without roids
Shut the fuck up fatty
>>
>>67715226

does an improved physique distract people from your hideous face and personality?
>>
>>67717948
Hardy became Bane after Warrior i doubt it, his best friend is also a personal trainer. Huge jackedman is more obv
>>
File: Natty Knight.jpg (59 KB, 567x445) Image search: [Google]
Natty Knight.jpg
59 KB, 567x445
>>67718002

it's almost like people feel certain ways about stuff.

Anyway yeah most actors use steroids and it's understandable given the time frames they're dealing with for these roles. And don't think for a second that steroids make it easier; all they do is hasten recovery and raise your ceiling beyond what it would be naturally. They still put the work in and it's still hard as fuck.
>>
>>67718051
Or he hasn't fallen off his regimen? He's still planning on making at least like 3 more Batman movies. They're about to start shooting Justice League in like a few weeks. It's easier to maintain the body and the lifestyle than it is to do wacky Christian Bale shit with his weight between each movie.

I'd be more inclined to think he was on gear for BVS if he had deflated after production.

>>67718191
That's actually a good point. Bronson, Warrior, TDKR, he was getting swole up over a period of like 5 years. I still think he wasn't natty in TDKR with those wacky back muscles.
>>
>>67713005
Are there anything that doesnt trigger MovieBob?
>>
Heh. Hack Snyder shilled crossfit much less than he shilled Turkish Airlines. Crossfit literally btfo
>>
>>67716017
Is like you don't know /v/, /b/ or rk9
>>
>>67718355
>all they do is hasten recovery and raise your ceiling beyond what it would be naturally. They still put the work in and it's still hard as fuck.
this is a lie
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.