[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman branding criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
So I have a question about this part.
>batman is branding hardcore criminals, e.g. murderers, rapists, human traffickers, etc.
>they say this brand is a "death sentence" in prison
BUT, who's enforcing this death sentence in prison? Batman is branding all the hardcore criminals. Who's left? Shoplifters, embezzlers, DUI drivers? Those guys are killing people with BatBrands? Maybe other hardcore criminals who would themselves be branded if they were caught by Batman?
I don't get it
>>
>>67710267
>>
>>67710267
I dont think he was branding murderers, i think it was just rapists and child molestors, like the kinda people who usually get btfo in prison
>>
>>67710487
so they go "I don't like Batman, but I don't like your kind even more"?
>>
isn't the whole thing with batman that he refuses to be a executioner? why would he mark people for death?
>>
>>67710346
Thanks for sharing Chad. Now get off my board
>>
File: Dark-Knight-Returns-Batmobile.jpg (50 KB, 576x367) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Knight-Returns-Batmobile.jpg
50 KB, 576x367
>>67710549
I kinda got him in that Dark Knight Returns animation. Far too many people close to him were lost, so he got violent. I mean, he was driving this thing and !SPOILERS!
killed the fucking joker
>>
>>67710535
Not everyone in prison was put there by Batman. And yes, if people find out you're a child molester in prison you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>67710763
>Maybe other hardcore criminals who would themselves be branded if they were caught by Batman?
yeah, I've thought of that
>Maybe other hardcore criminals who would themselves be branded if they were caught by Batman?
>>
>>67710563
No problem brah
>>
What a shit movie
>>
test
>>
You guys are stupid

Batman interrogates people
If they were branded it means they talked
>>
>>67710267

It's a code.

He was branding the lowest tier of criminal, whom even criminals don't respect. The type of criminal who pisses Batman the most. The type of criminal that makes Batman even more brutal. So the other criminals like to know who these particular types are so they can show their appreciation.
>>
>>67710734

He did not kill the Joker, don't know about the animated movie but in the original he starts breaking Joker's neck and pussies out, Joker laughs and finishes the job for him just to fuck with him and make him look like a murderer at least.
>>
>>67711522
>>67710267
the guy is a sex trafficker, someone who uses other people and has power them

batman fights for the oppressed even while they fear him. he uses force of will to enact justice onto the world
>the world only makes sense if you force it to
>>
Jimmy Russels get
>>
>>67710267
pedos, rapists, they tend to get kinda fucked in prisons
>>
>>67710346
Snyder is sodamn based desu
>>
>>67710535
pretty sure prisoners hate cops but they won't hesitate to fuck up molesters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.