[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lex Luthor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (77 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 350x200
Can we fucking recast this faggot please? He plays a better joker than a Lex. Who do you think is right for this role?
>>
What about Brendan Fraser as Luthor.
If my name is jewish Brendan will be the next Luthor
>>
He should become brainiac or a host for brainiac and then cast Cranston as real deal daddy Lex.
>>
Jesse is a good actor kids, leave him alone.
>>
>>67710019
He is a good actor, he's just not right fir the part, at all.
>>
>>67710069
he's not right for the part if you're a deluded fanboy
>>
>>67710935
So you enjoyed his performance?
>>
testing
>>
>>67709877
Fuck off Jessie was an amazing actor in this movie
>>
Brendan vs fraser
Feelings vs wife
Emperor vs mummy
Jews vs power
Reboot vs recast
Legends vs historicals
>>
>>67712327
I think he's not so bad, as an actor, and even in the movie. I don't think he fits the character from the source material, and I think he's closer to filling an unhinged but brilliant outcast than the president of the billionnaires' club. And yes, I realize he's Alexander Luthor, technically, but he's this universe's Lex.
>>
>>67709877
I think he's perfect for the character in the movie, who is obviously totally different to comic book Lex.
>>
File: wonderwoman.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3600
hey guys can I be cast
>>
*cough*
>>
Fight vs knife
Coffe vs black
4 channers vs subject
>>
>>67712788
Frump vs trump
>>
BLUE VS RED

andy vs chucky
>>
>>67711866
Not the same women, but his performance was good. The problem is they clearly cut his scenes the further the movie got. He was making a natural progression, then got DING DING DING DING levels of crazy, with no context. The deleted scene proves this
>>
>>67709877
>jr
>>
>>67713629
It literally doesn't matter if he is or isn't the son of Lex. you should be able to defend the character without pointing to that.
>>
>>67713378
but lex isn't supposed to be anywhere on the DING DING DING scale. They tried to replicate Heath Ledger's take on the Joker, but somehow everyone involved missed the fact that you can make a Joker that's outright psycho since he already is on the crazy scale. But you can't go in that direction with Lex, because then you totally miss the core of the character.
>>
>>67713753
>lex isn't supposed to be anywhere on the DING DING DING scale
stopped reading right there

This is about Superman but it applies to Lex too >>67712794
>>
>>67713753
Well, if this Lex Jr. then he can be any kind of faggot Zack Attack wants.
Also, the person you're replying to is suggesting the deleted chit chat with Spess Devil Name TBC, sent Babby Lex Loopy.
>>
Reminder that we could have had Bryan Cranston as Lex, but Snyder chose Pinkman because "he didn't know anything about Lex Luthor going in".
Yes, Snyder really is that stupid and egotistical.
>>
>>67709877
>better joker
implying behaving like an autist makes you joker
>>
>>67713687
But that's it. The fuck do you faggots want? He isnt supposed to be the lex you know and masturbate to. He's Lex Jr.
>>
>>67709972
Well, they fucked that up because daddy Lex is dead and we're stuck with his faggoty son.
>>
>>67712696
This.

Why can`t people understand that he didn`t need to be the same in the comic and in the movie.
>>
>Watch it with my fiance
>Lex Luther is shown on screen
> fiance: "Thats joker right?"
>me: no thats lex luther, supermans enemy

holy shit he was really like the joker.
>>
>>67709877

>implying he wasn't the highlight of the movie and the best movie Lex so far
>>
>>67712788
She's looking a bit saggy. Guess shes already hit 25 now.
>>
>>67716193
The nice thing about comics is that death is subjective in them. If they wanted to they could bring him neck in any number of ways
>>
>>67717906
Why can't shit eating retards like you understand that dressing up a turd doesn't change the fact that you are putting clothes on a lump of shit.
>>
Lex in BvS never felt threatening at all. Horrible casting choice, horrible dialogue, horrible delivery.
>>
>>67709877
Eisenberg will forever be the Lex Luthor in the DCEU and there's no amount of retconning that will change that.
>>
>>67712696
I really liked him too, but obviously he looks better as Joker than as Lex.
>>
>>67710069
You dumb mortals. Wait until you see Leto as The Joker and you will die of pure rage
>>
>>67709963
Well he's already got the bald thing down
>>
>>67720979
He's Lex Jr., so they can try to make the same plot twist like TASM, where Norman Osborn was alive all the time, and just faked his death.
>>
Jared is going to suck
>>
>>67709877
Billy Zane
>>
File: 09hxj58.jpg (97 KB, 960x964) Image search: [Google]
09hxj58.jpg
97 KB, 960x964
You have seconds to convince me this wouldn't have saved the film.
>>
THE DINNERBELL IS RINGING, DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>>67723881
Is that Warburton? Because he could have been a kino Lex.
>>
>>67713753
Faggot Lex Luthor started off as a crazy mad scientist if anything they're going to his roots.
>>
>>67718808
What did her bf say tho?
>>
>>67722286

DAMAGED

It's gonna be completely B O N K E R S
>>
i actually liked lex.
>>
Martha?
>>
>>67715467
Honestly, senpai

He reminded me of an enthusiastic autist in a public speaking class.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.