[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAVO ZACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
BRAVO ZACK
>>
Look at this dude...
>>
>rotten icon
Ya done goofed, not that anyone would believe that score.
>>
>>67706054
most shit over 90% would deserve a rotten icon tho
>>
File: 1459037378306.png (361 KB, 540x724) Image search: [Google]
1459037378306.png
361 KB, 540x724
>>67706051
https://youtu.be/gYKeQczkFfM?list=LLjXIscsnxsrQJk0YOsKcdGg
>>
>>67706149
>escaped from the shadow of playing Daredevil
>Now everyone hates the only other superhero movie he's in
Well if anything, this will motivate him to make his solo Batman movie really good.
>>
>>67706051

Ohoho
Nonono
>>
>>67706176

Ryan Reynolds managed to pull around too.
>>
>>67706580
He's a likable person though
>>
I'm not sorry for loving the movie, I thought it was great. Every critic/youtuber/meme guy can suck my dick, I like what I like.
>>
>>67706662

What did you like about it?
>>
>>67706682
the ten cents deposited into his account for making that post
>>
>>67706662

It's cool man, you don't need to explain yourself. Everyone enjoys a shit movie now and then.
>>
>>67706662
Good for you bra. Having low standards is a blessing and I mean it in the best way possible.
>>
>>67706176

He was literally the only good thing about that movie.
>>
>>67706453
Look at the top of his head!
Bwahahahahaha
>>
>>67706682
Visuals mostly. Batfleck was great and I wish this was a stand alone batman movie desu. I liked the soundtrack, there are some great ideas in the movie that bring up interesting plot points, problem is that it gets lost in bad editing and them cramming everything into the movie. I get that the movie is not good, plot holes and all that, but I still loved it.

I even liked the Jesus references, never read the comics, but having religion themes tied in with aliens is weirdly lovecraftian and interesting.

>>67706695

Yeah Warner Bros made the brilliant decision of paying off /tv/ posters rather than professional critics.
>>
>>67706682
The fact that it didn't have 20 quips a minute.
>>
>>67706650
I like Ben. He made those Kevin Smith films pretty fun.
>>
>>67706769

>implying the average moviegoer gives a shit about a critic's opinion
>>
>>67706682
It was visually beautiful until Doomsday ruined the movie.
>>
>>67706662
I'm with this guy, I really liked the imagery and the fact that it had a more serious tone than most cape movies. Didn't feel much of a need to explain itself either. You either tuned into the themes or you didn't.

To me, it was a lot like The Winter Soldier in that the comedy wasn't overwrought, the plot was more complicated than your standard fare, and the action scenes were absolutely amazing. Cavill gave a solid performance of a Superman still struggling to find exactly how he fits in in this world and Affleck absolutely rocked it as the Batman.
>>
>>67706812
>implying the average moviegoer gives a shit about what a random anon posts on /tv/
>>
At least it's something different than the perfectly average every movie is the same Marvel series.
>>
>>67706019
wow did zack snyder hack rotten tomatoes to edit the score???
>>
Did anyone else really enjoy the first half? I loved the political side of it.
>>
>>67706662
>>67706836
>these
I had a lot of fun with the film desu. Sure it had major faults, like the thousands of plots crammed into one, but I still liked the film. Shame the Marvelcucks are gonna attack me...
>>
>>67706054
>>67706019
>Average rating: 5 /10
>>
>>67706875
>>67706875

I enjoyed exactly the first bunch of minutes that showed Man of Steel from Batman's perspective. The rest was boring horseshit riddled with plotholes, cringey dialogue, bad pacing and bad editing. By the time they reached the titular fight I didn't even give a fuck about the fight anymore
>>
>>67706865
Yes, I suppose "shitty" is different from "decent at worst to awesome at best"
>>
Why does in every thread or in a youtube comments section there are people who say that the bad things about this movie were the script, editing and character motivations without giving making a point or a solid argument why those elements were bad?
To me it seems like a lot of people are trying to sound smart and educated about films without them even thinking about what it means.
Its like theres a hive mind of criticism and people just saying this stuff over and over again to make their point more valid.
I want someone to explain to me why this movie was bad in detail
>>
File: da.jpg (98 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
98 KB, 2000x1000
>mfw i liked the movie
>mfw my friends like the movie
When i ask people if theyve seen it and they say "no, is it any good?" i tell them that it was pretty great. Critics arent really into it, but that they should watch it anyway and to keep an open mind.

Not everyone HAS to enjoy it and thats okay. shitposting and being obnoxious on internet forums is kind of childish though
>>
>>67707375

Not even the people that actually liked this movie say any of that was good.
>>
>>67706875
Aside from a few eye rolling moments, the movie was fine up to the point where Batman subdued Superman with the spear. Then it went full retard after that.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.