[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did superman became doomsday after the space nuke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: bizaaro.jpg (40 KB, 1237x805) Image search: [Google]
bizaaro.jpg
40 KB, 1237x805
why did superman became doomsday after the space nuke?
>>
so I see he didn't lose all of his hair from it.
>>
Why did you make a thread about this movie when there's already one in the catalog?
>>
>>67705203
wow autismo, how do you manage all these threads all day? Is that what you do in lieu of having a fucking life?
>>
>>67705294
yes
>>
B R U H
>>
he looked really cool there

do you think doomsday had no spines because he was a baby
>>
>>67705346
He's a big guy
>>
>>67705164
If the nuke was a Hydrogen bomb wouldn't it have made him stronger? Arent hydrogen bombs replicating the energy you get in a sun?
>>
File: irish.jpg (46 KB, 882x547) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
46 KB, 882x547
>>67705164
since when is superman irish?
>>
File: 3026.jpg (23 KB, 238x341) Image search: [Google]
3026.jpg
23 KB, 238x341
look at the top of his head!
>>
>>67705164
because it was almost fatal, drained all his power. the only way his power is replenished is by the earth, which is why he comes bakc to life when he's buried.
>>
>>67706118
One nuke almost killed him... so two nukes would kill him? Also why did he just float around right next to Earth rather than being flung into space by the blast? And why did Doomsday drop back to Earth? The blast should have flung him into deep space as well.
And why didn't Superman try that again? Carry him into space and throw him away. The nuke scene should have been left out. Zombie Superman was creepy.
>>
>>67705164
You mean he looks like Bizarro
>>
>>67706118
So if his powers come from the sun, why don't nukes replenish his powers? The sun is just a big ball of thermonuclear energy and he often flies into the sun and comes out with a powerup. What gives?
>>
>>67705493

what's irish about that?
>>
I'm guessing it's because the fight with batman had him severely drained of solar energy and the nuke almost killed him due to being so low on power, then he sapped some strength from the sun again.
>>
fuck this new layout
>>
>>67706118

no, his powers come from the sun, which is why he heals so quickly in direct sunlight, but takes a while longer when he is killed at night and buried underground
>>
>>67705301
you wrecked that marvel shill, hah. 10/10

bvs was 8/10, might be 9 or 10/10 depending on how good the directors cut is.

thanks based snyder for saving capeshit.
>>
>>67706289
He also received crazy doses of Kryptonite
>>
>>67705164

Snyder comissioned complementary comics to flesh out the characters. Super-Days background is fully explored on page 9 panel 4 of the issue "Are you there, God? It's me, Supes."
>>
Cause
>>
>>67708446
What the fuck is going on
>>
Because he wanted to steal imagery from TDKR some more
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.