[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Suicide Squad Undergoing Major Reshoots To Increase Humor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (471 KB, 985x767) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
471 KB, 985x767
>Suicide Squad Undergoing Major Reshoots To Increase Humor

Haha, quipshit wins again. DCfags on suicide watch (but not Suicide Squad watch).
>>
>>67702609
BIS
MI
LLAH
>>
That trailer was cringey as fuck.
>>
>>67702609

good, suicide squads only saving grace is that it's more comedic than 100% dead serious BvS tripe
>>
*spitoon bucket dings*

AYO
>>
*hits the dab*
HOL UP
>>
>>67702652
OH MA MA MIA
MA MA MIA
MA MA MIA CAPEKINO
>>
>>67702609
Bit this wasn't supposed to be a funny ride since the beginning?
>>
Hopefully they'll shoot scenes of Margot Robbie's puss hole and ass hole.
>>
>>67704221
But*
>>
>>67702609
>Every joke in the movie is in that trailer
Jesus, so the rest of the two hours would've been dark and serious, even Harley? I don't blame them for wanting to inject some more humor then.
>>
>>67702609

Welp, capeshit is over. As soon as any interest starts to pander to its audience is the moment it loses any significance.
>>
Hold up, hold up.

Are you telling me that the original scenes weren't good enough?
>>
I hate April fools
>>
Miss me yet?
>>
>>67704356
article is from yesterday, saw it on /co/ last night
>>
>>67704441
Whelp never mind. You understand how you can't trust anything that's posted on 4/1. Guess they really do want the marvel audience.
>>
>>67704411
nope. Dark Knight was great but Dark Knight Rises was utter shit.
>>
>>67702609
for a second I thought it meant they were reshooting the entire movie and so therefore everything in the trailer would not be in there.

shit imagine that
>>
>>67702609
Watch as it becomes worse than Marvel for quips and DCfags have to swallow that steamy load.
>>
HAHA

L-LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!
>>
>we need the Reddit audience

Fucking dropped
>>
>>67704523
agree to disagree
>>
>>67704411

It was a decent trilogy, but never really felt like a Batman movie.
>>
>>67702609
>trying to outmarvel marvel

Children and fedora audience will never be yours DC, stick to capekino
>>
>>67704523
>Dark Knight Rises was utter shit.

I bet i can guess what website you mainly frequent
>>
Are they worried about another shooting incident?

many DC fans are violent autists and much less likely to storm a theater if they hear laughing. laughter scares them.
>>
File: 1458838725621.png (270 KB, 368x435) Image search: [Google]
1458838725621.png
270 KB, 368x435
>>67702609
BRAVO ZACK
>>
>>67704922
That's because laughter is a social activity, something they have trouble dealing with, it makes them feel anxious and want to run away.
>>
>>67704673
4chan?
>>
>>67702609
+1
>>
*smacks lips profusely*
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.