[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ROOSE IS LOOSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: madman.jpg (37 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
37 KB, 560x330
THE ROOSE IS LOOSE
>>
>>67701833
>Jimmy Lancaster sends his regards
What did he mean by this?
>>
>BUT YOU WERE A GOOD GUY
>*falls down*
>WAIT A MINUTE, YOU'RE A BAD GUY
>*dies*
>>
>I sent the Lannisters my rear guards
>>
File: tumblr_lln71osE5f1qb3ycmo1_500.png (272 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lln71osE5f1qb3ycmo1_500.png
272 KB, 500x449
>>67701970

>yfw your loyal vassal pretends to turn on you so he can send his rear guards to the Lannisters and avenge you

Thank you Boltons, please protect my sister Sansa
>>
File: Happiness.png (461 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.png
461 KB, 565x486
Name ONE thing he did that was wrong.
>>
who /snek/ here?
>>
>>67702085
He didn't burn the bodies and allowed lady Stoneheart to happen.
>>
File: robb.jpg (28 KB, 779x423) Image search: [Google]
robb.jpg
28 KB, 779x423
MR. FREY MY BANNERMAN EDMURE FELL IN LOVE WITH A PEASANT GIRL ON THE WAY HERE SO I HAVE TO CALL OFF THE SECOND WEDDING

PLEASE SEND TROOPS ANYWAY I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU (AGAIN)
>>
>>67702162
Burning bodies is not a standard practice anywhere in Westeros other than the Wall
>>
>>67702189
GRRM has said that the primary inspiration for Robb was Charles XII of Sweden as they both were brilliant strategists but not so great diplomats. But I don't think Charles ever did anything quite as retarded as that.

Fuck, I can't think of a single political decision from Robb that I thought made sense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.