[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest, did you ever get the impression that they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CUs7_BeUkAAcwgp.jpg (57 KB, 599x503) Image search: [Google]
CUs7_BeUkAAcwgp.jpg
57 KB, 599x503
Lets be honest, did you ever get the impression that they were friends at all? I'd say colleges at best.

Even in The Avengers, they just seemed to kind of resent each other.
>>
this is just half of a quip. the punchline was edited out.
>>
File: 1.jpg (710 KB, 2279x3000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
710 KB, 2279x3000
Marvel is a piece of shit. Move on
>>
>>67701087
I want to tongue punch her fartbox
>>
>>67701103
What did he mean by this?
>>
>nb4 corrupt man vs corrupt organization

They were friends in the sense any of them were friends. They had completely different morals backing a common sense of values. They're not enemies, and they butt heads.

I read civil war. It had some cool things, but was for the most part out-of-character garbage.

Stark will have every inclination to believe Bucky is a crazy ass psychopath - and Steve will have every reason to believe Bucky was framed or something. Both will be true through more brainwashing crap on Bucky.

They fight. Stark gets defeated but not killed. Steve isn't going to kill him.

Things happen. heroes assemble.

Showdown.

Big fight, its a draw, some heroes get really hurt - just as they all realize they've been played by the real secret BBEG the whole time.
>>
Are they gonna have Crossbones BTFO Cap at the end?
>>
just as bullshit as only 74 lucky civilians dying during The Battle Of New York©
>>
Tony doesn't have friends.
>>
>>67701000
tonys autistic and thought they were friends

cap really didnt like him
>>
File: BSG9You-can't-rape-a-machin.jpg (14 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
BSG9You-can't-rape-a-machin.jpg
14 KB, 320x192
>>67701000
>colleges
>>
>>67701103
would you drag your dick through the mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie?
>>
They seemed like they hated each other
>>
>>67701000

Maybe you need a college, OP
>>
>>67701234

It's going to be Agent 13
>>
>>67701000
Yes. So he keeps talking to you while my hand slides deeper between your legs. The money rubbing on your inner thighs until it slides under your panties and stays there. You would have to keep talking to your friend with the money there. As I would be waiting for him to go to the bathroom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.