[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ recommend Black Mirror?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: whitchristmas.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whitchristmas.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
Does /tv/ recommend Black Mirror?
>>
/tv/ recommends you go return to leddit.
>>
>>67700747
baka this desu senpai
>>
First episode is cool
>>
>>67700850
White Christmas is the best imo, the ending disturbs me.
>>
if you like twilight zone, yes

the screaming black woman episode is terrible though
>>
Saw the first episode and thought it was garbage. No matter how "realistic" the show tries to be and how many plebs claim it is, the prime minister of UK would rather let that girl die then fuck a pig in front of the world. Adults actually believe this in shit.
>>
>>67700904
>the prime minister of UK would rather let that girl die then fuck a pig in front of the world

Not Cameron though
>>
>>67700904
>the prime minister of UK would rather let that girl die then fuck a pig in front of the world

There's a very real chance Boris is going to take over in the near future. Boris would fuck a pig in front of the world for a dare.
>>
I love its twilight zone for the 21st century feel. The story and characters are decent as well as the twists they add in. But, christ was the last episode of season 2 hard to watch. Maybe it had an interesting twist. but, the characters were so bad and the premise so uninteresting. I just stopped watching.
>>
If you like trite, hamfisted social commentary and derivative near-future sci-fi then yes. Most every episode is just a poorly executed version of an already existing film or book.
>>
>>67700950
What a lad
>>
are there any fun modern shows that come out of the uk that are good? all the stuff i've seen from there is dark/intense
>>
>>67701155
Misfits is p. comfy. It's like Heroes but with absolute scumbags.
>>
>>67701155
I thought mad dogs was alot of fun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.