[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supernatural renewed for a 12th season holy fuck why won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1459270703790.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1459270703790.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>Supernatural renewed for a 12th season

holy fuck why won't they just let it die already?
>>
i feel you, at this point its been shit for longer then it was good.
>>
>>67700328
Have they brought Felicia Day back yet?
>>
>>67700328
Look at your future Walking Dead fans

Look and laugh
>>
>>67701346
At least Felicia's character is dead
>>
>>67700328
Its just a paycheck at this point.
>>
I probably would've checked it out if it ended on a reasonable 5 or 6 seasons. There's literally nothing this show could be about after 12 seasons.
>>
>>67700328
>We want the Simpsons record.
>>
File: 0435 - XBLQdEG.png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
0435 - XBLQdEG.png
68 KB, 698x659
>>67700328
>mfw I've been watching it still but only online so it doesn't count for influencing the numbers

The last 2 episodes though were pretty much the exact same they were
Sam: I found a case.
Dean: But end of the world shit
Sam: We need to get out of here and do what we do best
Dean: Duhhh ok
and no advancement to the plot whatsoever
>>
Maybe the next season will finally be the last one where they have to fight god himself.
>>
>>67701606
You're in luck because the show did have a five season long story arc with a definite conclusion but then they accidentally kept making it.

Like in Dragonball when Goku saved the universe from tyranny, avenged his father and his homeworld, defeated the mightiest alien who ever lived and fulfilled a prophecy by achieving legendary, omnipotent power

Then for some reason they just kept going with robots and evil pink babies and time travel and shit
>>
I got through about half of season 7 on Netflix before I stopped

It's just so fucking repetitive. When I looked it up and realized there were 4-5 more seasons my only thought was
>fucking how

Seriously I thought they were digging the bottom of the barrel with the leviathans but I guess they shit out 5 seasons after that
>>
>>67700328
Why are you posting this now? It sucked as soon as season 5 ended.
>>
>>67701444
Yeah but she could become an angel or a vampire or a cyborg or something
>>
>>67701389
At least TWD has a real storyboard (the comic). Still the future is scary.
>>
>>67701966
Don't rule out a flashback episode or "space-time" episode either.
>>
>>67702084
The comic needs to die as well at this point.
>>
What big bad after gods sister?
Maybe lucifer and micheal finally use them as vessels and the end happens.

Thpse guys are nice to look at tho.
>>
>>67702209
Well if they are gunna pull a season 1-5, they'll just revert to a lesser big bad.
>>
>>67700328

why the fuck do you care about a show you don't like?

as far as i'm concerned i hope they get 20 seasons, i don't care if you stopped watching after season 5 and thinks everyone else should do the same

some people just enjoy it for the comfy bromance and setting, there are really good episodes here and there and those are worth all the bad ones
>>
>>67702384
>bromance
Not him, but this is where you are dead wrong. Up until this current season, the bromance has been shit because of all the infighting. Sure you eventually get the "I LOVE YOU BRO" episode but up until that, it's shit. That being said, I am enjoying season 11 even if most people aren't. A lot more tolerable then anything since s5.
>>
what is the plot even at this point? Didnt they kill the fucking devil
>>
Why did they have to off the redhead milf? She was my favorite to look at.
>>
>>67702657
The locked Lucifer in a cage with Michael and their half-brother at the end of season 5. Now it's them trying to slay the darkness, which is apparently God's sister. Lucifer is out of the cage and apparently one of the few beings that can actually come close to locking her up/kill her again.
>>
They didnt kill him they trapped him but now hes out in castiel but now they have to team up against smthng else. Blah blaj blah
>>
Literally who or what will it be about?

Which of the brothers will "die" at the end of it only to be brought back the following season?
>>
>>67702819
A friend of mine said it should be about hunters rallying together to put an end to Wichester's shenanigans.
>>
>>67700328
Supernatural died when they offed the yellow eyed demon.

Now the show is an undead abomination.
>>
Hasnt most of the huntrs they met died already.

Isnt that a theme in this show. Hunters Life sucks then u die?
>>
>>67702757
Cause she is doing the rebooted MST, dummy.
>>
>>67700328
>This show films minutes away from me
>>
>>67701740
>not liking based android and buu sagas

Fuck off
>>
>>67702981
i was excited for a second but then i realized you were talking about felicia day
>>
>>67702908
>undead abomination
I guess you can say it became like the Walking Dead.[/spoile]
>>
>>67701740
First five seasons were pretty great. Each one had a unique plot with some good ideas and saw it to its conclusion, all of which added up to a great finale in 5 that was obviously intended to be the last episode of the show with the deaths and that car monologue. And by that point the constant angel bullshit hadn't worn too thin.

They don't have any unique monsters coming in anymore, just more manipulative beings from heaven with obnoxious superiority complexes.

I'll give you Boo saga, but fuck you for not liking the Android/Cell saga.
>>
Buu saga sucked. Gods of gods of gods of gods cant stop fatty pink guy who some wizard just magically created. Who can even over power 3 legendary super sayajin which were hyped up a lot....whatever
>>
>>67702209
>gods sister
What? How does God have a sister?
>>
>>67703564
Daddy did some playing around.
>>
Idk they havent updated the plot. They r too busy with ghost and werewolves
>>
Android saga was good but it was contrived. Red Ribbon inventor makes literally strongest known beings in the universe.
>>
>>67700328
It should have ended after they beat Lucifer tbqh. I didn't mind the leviathans all that much but the civil war and metatron killed the series for me.

Perfect example of a good show going on for to long then going to shit.
>>
>>67700328

This is what happens when a show has a hardcore base of insane devoted yaoi fangirls.

They continue watching the show because they have deluded themselves into believing one of their yaoi ships will become canon and keep the show going long past when it should have died.

It's truly fascinating how fucking warped their minds are and what's worse is the writers and actors know it. They know they continue receiving a paycheck largely because they are stringing along tumblrinas with false hope of something that will never happen.
>>
lel
>>
>>67700328
because teenage girls thats why

shit was only good for like 3 seasons anyway
>>
>>67705688
The first 3 seasons were GOAT, the moment they introduced Angels was the exact moment is started to go downhill
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.