[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Disney channel still make child stars? I feel like Miley,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: disneychannel04.jpg (106 KB, 525x422) Image search: [Google]
disneychannel04.jpg
106 KB, 525x422
Does Disney channel still make child stars? I feel like Miley, Selena, Demi, and JoBros were the last "generation" of TV child mega-celebrities. Most recent example I can think of is the Shake it Up girls and they aren't nearly as popular as the others I mentioned.
>>
>>67699908
I think they're called Freeform now
>>
>>67699965
this
>>
98% of Disney stars come across as goody two shoes so they have to become junkies or whores to shed that image, those are the only ones who make it.
>>
My sister watches it and Apparently some girl from a show called Austin and Ally is pretty huge. Plus Zendeya and Debra Ryan or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 2560x1920
>>67700009

That's because people are retarded

>multiple scandals yearly

>can't be tamed album doesn't sell well with sexy music videos and clubbing music videos

>finally leaves Disney in 2011 and Disney airs final Hannah Montana early because of the bong tape leak

>Miley relaxes with friends and family in her homes for 2 years

>scandals during this time too

>2013 comes along
>first interview she gives talks about how all those scandals showed people she never tried to be the goody Disney princess

>everyone goes full retard and forgets all that shit and thinks she was muh goody goody because apparently getting naked is bad
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 736x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 736x939
>>67700386
>>
File: 1412614765202.jpg (2 MB, 1982x3000) Image search: [Google]
1412614765202.jpg
2 MB, 1982x3000
>>67699908
sabrina carpender from girl meets world has potential to be next miley / selena
>>
Dove Cameron is a beautiful human
>>
File: vf42_miley_cover_500px.jpg (304 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
vf42_miley_cover_500px.jpg
304 KB, 500x667
>>67700386
idk what point you're trying to make but Miley was always a whore
>>
>>67700828
Does she sing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.