[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite character on The Goldbergs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: the-goldbergs.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-goldbergs.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
Who is your favorite character on The Goldbergs?
>>
>>67699683
It's the same episode over and over and over
>>
File: goldbergbio-2167868.jpg (41 KB, 624x388) Image search: [Google]
goldbergbio-2167868.jpg
41 KB, 624x388
This one
>>
dumb show
>>
i like dana
>>
Barry or Mini costanza
>>
>>67699683
The jew.
>>
The Money collector
>>
>>67699683
Hot daughter character

The mom reminds me far too much of my own mother, the main kid Adam reminds me too much of myself, and the brother reminds me...also of myself.

The dad character reminds me of my grandpa, oddly enough
>>
>>67699683

the MILF. i just like that actress and think she's sexy as fuck
>>
>>67699683
the delicious daughter

is this the comfiest show on tv right now?
>>
>>67699683
the one who isn't a jew
>>
Goldberg
Berg
>>
>>67700170
it just might be
>>
Barry, he is stupid but he means well.
I'd probably relate to the little brother though irl.
and is it just me or is the daughter starting to look more Hispanic and less jewish?
and do they ever show the dad not sitting down and yelling?
>>
>>67700032
Fuckin jew
>>
>it's an adam has filthy sex with his neighborhood fucktoy dana episode
>>
I think the show is a bit overrated, really needs to chill on the 80s reference schtick, but one thing about it is the casting with the father and the older son is so spot on. Not only is the resemblance good, but their mannerisms and expressions are so similar, they're probably the most believable father/son casting pair I've seen.

I like the grandpa.
>>
File: 1458696099140.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1458696099140.gif
2 MB, 371x500
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.