[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many more X-Men movies until they finally stop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x759
How many more X-Men movies until they finally stop?
>>
>>67699138
With how well Deadpool did? Probably in 20 years, familia.
Also
>Arya Stark
>Wolfsbane
It's like Pottery.
>>
>>67699138
next one will probably flop hopefully it ends after that because Huge Jacked Man is leaving anyway
>>
How long till Maisie gets impregnated by a Wolfman-god?
>>
>>67699209
Then they'll just cast another hunk as sniktbub.
>>
Does anyone actually care about new mutans? It's like digimon...
>>
>>67699138

>Sophie gets Jean Grey
>Maisie gets Literally Who

It's what's on the outside that counts
>>
Getting real tired of capeshit.
>>
they got the mutant part right
>>
>>67699338
>Wolfsbane
>Literally who
Normie pls go
>>
>>67699401
uh, don't watch it then? pretty fucking easy
>>
>>67699138
he tried all the ways out to be attractive,but ended up being ridiculous and very badly forced.He even has danced
>>
>>67699138
Aint Apocalypse and Wolverine 3 meant to end their trilogies?
>>
>>67699454
My problem lies with how that's all /tv/ talks about now. Catalog is filled with capeshit.
>>
>>67699338
I laughed after reading how the cast hated working with Sophie. She will fall flat on her face.
>>
File: 1455412150347.jpg (25 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
1455412150347.jpg
25 KB, 589x330
BANE???
>>
>>67699486
Is the last Wolverine movie even canon anymore? They cut off his metal claws, but he had them back in Days of future past.
I don't think they give a fuck about continuity in these movies. It's not a "cinematic universe" like Muhvel.
>>
>>67699508
Even JLaw?

She seems like she likes everyone the goody-two shoes.
>>
>>67699138
Should be toad desu.
>>
>>67699502
There's literally nothing but capeshit out right now, both in theaters and on TV.
>>
>>67699401
Close your eyes, nigga.

I mean, wtf?

LOL
>>
>>67699502
Wow it's like you're the only one who's noticed wow.
>>
>>67699508
Sauce?
>>
>>67699508
>reading how the cast hated working with Sophie

Read what? Where?
>>
>>67699502
The blockbuster season is approaching. You'd notice that if it weren't your first year being here.
>>
>>67699631
>This highly anticipated sequel has been filming for a couple of months now. It’s earning the reputation of having a messy set. The A-list director is clouded in scandal, but his usage of the casting couch hasn’t even remotely slowed down. Our director has a lot of clout and has cast some of his favourites in key roles in the movie. Some of the other actors and producers are furious at the amount of bad actors appearing. “One kid can’t even do an American accent,” says an insider.
>Who is our director?
>What is our franchise and film?
>Bryan Singer, X-Men and X-Men: Apocalypse
>It’s been a bad couple of years for Bryan Singer and it’s only going to get worse when X-Men: Apocalypse is released in theatres in December. >The plot will get average-to-good reviews, but a lot of the acting will be slammed, including Sophie Turner’s awful accent, J-Law’s lackadaisical performance and some other humdrum roles.
>It was a messy set and it will really show.
>>
>>67699957
kek
>>
>>67699138
Until capeshit becomes nauseous for people.
>>
>How many more X-Men movies until they finally stop?

Never, Capeshit only exist because if they stop making movies all the rights revert back to marvel.
>>
when you fags stop throwing your money at them
>>
>>67701514
Stop the bus, stop it!
>>
>>67699138
Not for a long time. They're also the first studio to show that they're not afraid to just recast and have the universe reset. Marvels never getting these rights back
>>
>we want the furry audience
>>
Do you think the ugly little feminist got the role with her pussy? I'd cast her if it meant I'd cum in Aryas tight underused pussy.
>>
>>67701935
She's good friends with Sophie. Sophie probably fucked a heap of executives like the good slut she is, to get her friend a job
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>67699510
CleGANE?
>>
>>67699138
Will Maisie be the first person in history to get typecast as a wolf-girl?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.