[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS Unanswered Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MercyBar640.jpg (41 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
MercyBar640.jpg
41 KB, 640x335
Just saw the movie today and 2 things made me wonder:

1) Does anyone think that Bruce Wayne's dream was more than a dream? When The Flash appeared was that a sign that perhaps he actually showed Bruce another Earth where Superman goes out of control? It could be less than a dream but more like glimpsing a true future? A prophecy?

2) We see a suit with line "Ha Ha Ha, The Jokes On You' - is that a reference to something?
>>
Why you need these questions to be answered? It's basic logic.
>>
>>67699091
1. References a comic plot, that is about the death of Louis Lane and how Superman takes it. Setting up to adapt said plot to the movies. And yeah, it's a vision, confirmed by Snyder
2. Well, maybe it was Robin's, and the reason Batman went on full rage mode?
>>
>>67699838
Was that a comic plot? I thought that Injustice stuff was a small story for a fighting video game
>>
>>67699838
Oh right on then, thanks. I was also thinking it was Robin's suit but left it open ended on purpose for people to reply to it with their theories.
>>
>>67700851
of course it was robins suit
it was a reference to jason todd, you know the kid joker viciously beat to death?
it was just setting up so we understand that batman didnt just pop into existence in this movie, he has a long and sordid past
it was a nice way to set up some of bats backstory while not detracking from the runtime, although why they felt the need to rehash his parents death again instead of jason todds is beyond me.
>>
why does batman have psychic powers in the snyderverse
>>
Why can't you into the DC mythos.

I hate normies.
>>
File: 1407694190926.jpg (39 KB, 277x318) Image search: [Google]
1407694190926.jpg
39 KB, 277x318
>>67699091
>1) Does anyone think that Bruce Wayne's dream was more than a dream?

I'm thinking that will see the Flash time travel in the Justice League movie and we will get to see the other side of that scene.

>>67699091
>2) We see a suit with line "Ha Ha Ha, The Jokes On You' - is that a reference to something?

A Robin (Jason Todd) and I'm guessing we'll get more of an explanation when Suicide Squad comes out.
>>
>>67701106
>why they felt the need to rehash his parents death again instead of jason todds is beyond me.

it was for the average moviegoers who don't know how to read "Martha Wayne" on a grave marker
>>
>>67701251
kek
>>
File: a.gif (77 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
77 KB, 180x180
>>67701240
We'd have a crossover between the TV Show and DCEU?
>>
>>67701374
?
the tv series have been confirmed to be an alternate dimension though , so they dont have to mess with that bullshit
smartest thing dc has d
one honestly, better then marvel who now has to force references and movie call backs into every series.
>>
>>67699091

1) The Flash was warning Bruce that superman will turn bad, it was not a dream. For that alone he probably should have killed him with the spear. And honestly, the dark and brooding Snyder superman does have a fairly good change of turning bad if Lois was killed.

2) The Joker killed Robin, before Batman killed him. He keeps the suit to remind him.
>>
>>67701567
If the Joker's dead then Suicide Squad must be a prequel.
>>
>>67700851
>>67701106
also the destroyed wayne manor
>>
>>67702161
Nobody says the Joker is dead. But yes, SS will most likely be a prequel.
>>
1. Speedforce, ain't got to explain shit. Yes, it was a possible/alternative future.
2. Joker killed Robin 10 years ago.
>>
>>67703515
>Nobody says the Joker is dead.
This guy did
>>67701567
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.